Night Wintertodt

Night

9 hours ago, Timaeus said:

Does the bot repair the brazier and use cakes?

I'm planning on trying this on an HCIM.

Yep, the bot does repair brazier and use cakes, but I do have to caution I cannot guarantee that your account won't die due to this being a dangerous minigame, babysitting is recommended if you chose to use it.

1 hour ago, Night said:

Yep, the bot does repair brazier and use cakes, but I do have to caution I cannot guarantee that your account won't die due to this being a dangerous minigame, babysitting is recommended if you chose to use it.

I've been babysitting the bot for an hour so far and I haven't seen it repair the brazier when it breaks. Is there a requirement other than having a hammer in your inventory to trigger this event? 

9 minutes ago, Timaeus said:

I've been babysitting the bot for an hour so far and I haven't seen it repair the brazier when it breaks. Is there a requirement other than having a hammer in your inventory to trigger this event? 

No but there is a small delay between the brazier breaking and when the script may realize it has broken, if other people click it instantly to repair the bot may been too slow

9 hours ago, Godsmack123 said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Bot keeps walking outside after a game to bank - only to get stuck right outside the door and idle.

Edit: also first post - I have no idea where those spoiler boxes came from or how to get rid of them. 

I just had this happen to me too! Bot gets stuck trying to deposit boxes. 

2 hours ago, Timaeus said:

@Night, would it be possible to add a "Smart" mode where it will stop fletching after 500 points so it will just burn logs? 

At this current moment, I've got the points set at 1000 so it doesn't sit and AFK, and after 500, it continues to fletch and misses a good opportunity for fast firemaking experience. 

Sure I can look into this

1 hour ago, Timaeus said:

I just had this happen to me too! Bot gets stuck trying to deposit boxes. 

I'll check into this today

18 hours ago, Timaeus said:

@Night, would it be possible to add a "Smart" mode where it will stop fletching after 500 points so it will just burn logs? 

At this current moment, I've got the points set at 1000 so it doesn't sit and AFK, and after 500, it continues to fletch and misses a good opportunity for fast firemaking experience. 

This would be amazing. Great script anyway!

I've set the points to 800, it seems like that's the sweet spot.

Edited by Wolk