Night Wintertodt

Night

1 hour ago, Night said:

Are you fletching logs? Can you take a video or describe what's causing it to not get crates?

yes fletchng and i cant get a video i dont baby sit the bot but it seems that the box issue is just it cant get out of the game sometimes causing it to have a box in the inventory that will trigger your new feature to just burn logs and then not get enough points.

13 hours ago, BotLearn01010110 said:

yes fletchng and i cant get a video i dont baby sit the bot but it seems that the box issue is just it cant get out of the game sometimes causing it to have a box in the inventory that will trigger your new feature to just burn logs and then not get enough points.

I'll take a look today, I haven't experienced any issues trying to leave the game. If you're running mirror mode it might be a mirror issue, I'll try that too. 

35 minutes ago, Night said:

I haven't been able to replicate any of the issues you're experiencing, if you're able to TeamView with me sometime I can see why it might be messing up for you.

EDIT: Are there any errors on debug when this occurs?

ill have to check when the clent gets up and running and see if it was just bad luck on my part

• Like 1

Hey first of all, great script. I've noticed some things you might want to look in to.

When it comes to fixing or lighting the brazier, the bot reacts slow. Makes me lose some xp, not that big of a deal but could be done better:)

EDIT: If it's possible to let the bot stand next to the bruma chopping place instead of infront of it it would be better. Because next the trees you don't get hit with the snowfall.

Edited by eazy e
  • Like 1