Night Wintertodt

Night

Perm banned at 85 (4-6 hrs over the last few days each day with breaks - 1st offence) - no other bots used.

The functionality of the bot is good just needs some tweaking to seem less bot like.

i.e camera angles, waiting area after getting points required (so obvious to see who the bots are that stand around)

13 hours ago, Godsmack123 said:

Perm banned at 85 (4-6 hrs over the last few days each day with breaks - 1st offence) - no other bots used.

The functionality of the bot is good just needs some tweaking to seem less bot like.

i.e camera angles, waiting area after getting points required (so obvious to see who the bots are that stand around)

What were your break settings and bot settings?

On 7/6/2018 at 12:58 PM, Timaeus said:

@Night, would it be possible to add a "Smart" mode where it will stop fletching after 500 points so it will just burn logs? 

At this current moment, I've got the points set at 1000 so it doesn't sit and AFK, and after 500, it continues to fletch and misses a good opportunity for fast firemaking experience. 

Finally adding this! Will be pushed whenever Alek does script updates next. This mode will automatically be enabled for all users unless feedback says you'd rather have it toggleable. 

To use this, set your target points to the normal 500, and it will only burn logs after that for maximum firemaking XP.

Also included in this update is leaving the game area early if we run out of food mid-game.

EDIT: Update has gone live!

ktS4CJU.png

has the update been pushed? my bot was tweaking out. Would sometimes not be able to  get out ofthe game and bank so when it started with a box would only burn logs. It got only 3 boxes in 45-50 minutes and im used to way more with this account at 60+ wc with dragn axe and 80+ fire making can you check and see if theres any mess ups since just 3 boxes in almost an hour seems extremely low when on the wintertodt dedicated server.

2 hours ago, BotLearn01010110 said:

has the update been pushed? my bot was tweaking out. Would sometimes not be able to  get out ofthe game and bank so when it started with a box would only burn logs. It got only 3 boxes in 45-50 minutes and im used to way more with this account at 60+ wc with dragn axe and 80+ fire making can you check and see if theres any mess ups since just 3 boxes in almost an hour seems extremely low when on the wintertodt dedicated server.

I'll do some test runs today, was working fine the last time I tried it

EDIT: What are your GUI settings?

6pknmzb.png