I died as a level 3 with 20m on me.

RoomScape

3 hours ago, IlliniGuy said:

were you playing during the ddos's before they changed this? people would be outside your door at arma and then the world would dc and you'd lose everything. It's not the best way but since people can always ddos like that I think it's needed

So instead of this why not just get better servers..? Seems like they just put a patch on the injury instead of actually fixing it. 

3 hours ago, totedem said:

bro the exact same thing happened to me but for me it was I xfered 50m to a mule then logged out a few days later forgot that acc had the cash stack and just turned on a script to go wc yews at g.e....I guess as it walked by those fucking black mages south of varrock it died aswell....thank god I ran back up and saw the stack on the ground its not like years before when u die like 3 minutes ur shit appears theres a longer delay now.

I mean, thank god it’s there but I don’t like it. 

3 hours ago, bigred999 said:

i miss the climactic fight sceens as random events used to smack up afkers waiting for them to die to loot there bank

Bro that was the best. The evil chicken was the funniest. xD

2 hours ago, LeBron said:

I'm amazed by how little knowledge of the game some people in the botting communities have, still it's not as bad as using stab with a scimitar with your entire army. Glad you got your GP back and somebody explained the mechanics to you :) 

I mean, a lot of stuff does happen with three years worth of updates and I don’t die so I wouldn’t normally be interested in updates like that. 

3 hours ago, RDM said:

get 10 defence

My banker alt has 20 defence and like 17 hp

I don’t feel like training it. :(

1 hour ago, RoomScape said:

So instead of this why not just get better servers..? Seems like they just put a patch on the injury instead of actually fixing it. 

I mean, thank god it’s there but I don’t like it. 

Bro that was the best. The evil chicken was the funniest. xD

I mean, a lot of stuff does happen with three years worth of updates and I don’t die so I wouldn’t normally be interested in updates like that. 

I don’t feel like training it. :(

Cause its jagex, saves money this way not having to get better servers (they say that even better servers won't help - but I don't believe that)

Edited by IlliniGuy