Please Stop

Juggles

18 hours ago, The Devil said:

Learn from my first purchase of a private script. I too thought that i was requesting a "simple" script. $25 and took the writer about 20 minutes to give me V1 of what i asked, i was a little upset because i thought that was high for the work put in. But then i started needing changes to the script because it wasnt fine tuned to the way i liked it and guess what? This script writer has spent at least 4 hours dealing with me and fixing the things i was picky about. On top of that he offers free support on the script for 3-6 months (i cant remember which but either way its a deal.) 

So if you think about it i actually just paid him $6.25 an hour. THATS LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE! 

I agree with Juggles, Stfu and pay the price or dont bother. These guys have probably been around years longer than you have and know exactly why their pricing something the way they are.

Ok cool. Has nothing to do with what I requested though. 

1 hour ago, LeBron said:

Ok cool. Has nothing to do with what I requested though. 

:???: Well i guess the point went right over your head.

There's a way to accomplish what you want through the free scripts offered here but Ill just let you figure that one out on your own.

Edited by The Devil

6 minutes ago, LeBron said:

It did not, it just had nothing to do with what I said so I didn't bother replying to it. Seems like it hurt your feelings, sorry big man aka wifihacker. 

It actually has a lot to do with what you said. 

I didn't bother replying to it.

Seems like it [your reply] hurt your feelings

IQ level 9000

Edited by The Devil

22 hours ago, The Devil said:

Learn from my first purchase of a private script. I too thought that i was requesting a "simple" script. $25 and took the writer about 20 minutes to give me V1 of what i asked, i was a little upset because i thought that was high for the work put in. But then i started needing changes to the script because it wasnt fine tuned to the way i liked it and guess what? This script writer has spent at least 4 hours dealing with me and fixing the things i was picky about. On top of that he offers free support on the script for 3-6 months (i cant remember which but either way its a deal.) 

So if you think about it i actually just paid him $6.25 an hour. THATS LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE! 

I agree with Juggles, Stfu and pay the price or dont bother. These guys have probably been around years longer than you have and know exactly why their pricing something the way they are.

some quests take hours and people only charge $3-5 :???:

but yeah I do agree that it depends on the amount spent doing the work. If it takes $20-25 to make a perfect script in an hour then that's perfectly reasonable.