please help me

gekkebakker

alright so i posted a thread of my pure being hacked and taken the stuff away

samething happend like 1-2 hours ago on my main account i dont know what 2 do 2 completly diffrent email addresses i have no services done bye it on both accounts and both accounts had diffrent passwords 

please help me idont know what to do how to scan my computer for any keylogger or something im deadbeat.... 

gonna secure all ym accounts now with pins and shit never been hacked before since i begon playing in clasic rs lol...... freaky as hell this man fking feaky i know for 100% i dont clicked a link or something like that only thing i got on this laptop is osbudy and osbot lol.... only thing i can think of is osbuddy being compremised 

15 minutes ago, gekkebakker said:

gonna secure all ym accounts now with pins and shit never been hacked before since i begon playing in clasic rs lol...... freaky as hell this man fking feaky i know for 100% i dont clicked a link or something like that only thing i got on this laptop is osbudy and osbot lol.... only thing i can think of is osbuddy being compremised 

did you setup 2 step authentication on your rs accounts?

• Like 1

Sorry for your loss, as suggested get a 2 step verification.

It's highly possible you/someone close to you has accidentally leaked your information somehow. The same applies with say forum accounts etc, there are sometimes old database leaks where they are able to easily obtain your information.

Edited by Guest

1. Check startup (task manager startup tab, or msconfig in run)

2. Check %appdata% / temp for any weird named .exe's in root directory.

3. Downloaded osbot/osbuddy etc from a youtube video it may be binded with a rat/keylogger that isn't linked to startup meaning it will only run when osbuddy or whatever is ran, check if application is binded or just delete it and download one from the proper site.

Worst case, backup all important info on your pc and factory reset if you think your pc is infected with a rat/keylogger and you cant fix it yourself / get someone else too.

Edit: Btw there is some keylogger focused to runescape that can record bank pin's being entered just warning you so you don't make any mistakes if you are infected.

Edited by DeadPk3r
  • Like 1