Botting to Help Partner Through College

pureacoustix

24 minutes ago, daamurda said:

maybe instead of suiciding ur fishers u can try and slowly get them to 82, then get them all anglers and do a small minnows farm. And if u do it carefully and get some acc's to 99 fishing sell them and start over or try a diff method

thank you for that, it is a really good idea :)

• Like 1

On 4/16/2018 at 2:31 PM, raikzun420 said:

" My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 3 years and she means the absolute world to me "

Give it a few more years ^^

Anyway.
Good luck on your adventure man! May the banhammer miss you!

Lol this. 

Obviously, it's an naive adult-teen writing this and as soon as he finds out his girl is riding the cock carousel throughout college, tours over boyo. "it was a mistake, i slept with Chad and it happened so sudden xD"

Hate to break it to you buddy, but expect the worse in the future, and save that money for yourself, otherwise you're just a sponge that she soaks up and uses

Edited by paulrut24

3 hours ago, paulrut24 said:

Lol this. 

Obviously, it's an naive adult-teen writing this and as soon as he finds out his girl is riding the cock carousel throughout college, tours over boyo. "it was a mistake, i slept with Chad and it happened so sudden xD"

Hate to break it to you buddy, but expect the worse in the future, and save that money for yourself, otherwise you're just a sponge that she soaks up and uses

It's okay man, I can see that you are are trying to comment from experience and I am sorry for that. I am sorry she didn't wish to stay with you and went with someone else. It's okay though, you will find someone one day :) 

• Like 1