new acc...

daamurda

So my alt accs were all banned today rip :feels:. But my account i care about and pk on is untouched. I dont want to just have one account and im not sure which direction to take in making the new account. Kinda thinking of making a ranged tank/ main to pvm on. Most of my accounts are always pure accs with 1-75 atk. So when it comes to making a main or anything with defence im pretty nooby at. Im thinking shoot for 43+ prayer maybe 40/40/40 to start and get in f2p then splash to 75 mage in f2p. then get mems and go for 70/70/70 and 70 ranged and go for a barrows acc. Is there any other lower lvl pvm bosses/ activities i can do? should i quest the account first and go for barrows gloves before trying to get a pvm tank?  Whats fun to boss solo or 2-3 man teams? Im asking you guys cuz i figured u have experiance and i can talk with u instead of looking up random guides on google. thanks for any replies

• Sad 1

Get the skills requirements for barrows gloves out of the way first, then consider doing combat once you've reached around 100 QP. Highest skill requirement is 70 Cooking, everything else is below that. There's no point wasting your time in F2p splashing or doing combat in the Stronghold when you can do about 10 quests and gain a good amount of combat xp.

There's basic bosses that you can do that don't require THAT much effort or requirements like Obor, KBD, Chaos Ele, Crazy Archeologist etc

PVM'ers tend to disregard bossing until they're over 100-110 CB, before that they just do slayer for hours on end per day. Take into consideration slayer tasks (dependent on your level) do rake in a considerably decent amount of profit per hour

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Darren said:

Get the skills requirements for barrows gloves out of the way first, then consider doing combat once you've reached around 100 QP. Highest skill requirement is 70 Cooking, everything else is below that. There's no point wasting your time in F2p splashing or doing combat in the Stronghold when you can do about 10 quests and gain a good amount of combat xp.

There's basic bosses that you can do that don't require THAT much effort or requirements like Obor, KBD, Chaos Ele, Crazy Archeologist etc

PVM'ers tend to disregard bossing until they're over 100-110 CB, before that they just do slayer for hours on end per day. Take into consideration slayer tasks (dependent on your level) do rake in a considerably decent amount of profit per hour

yea i was thinking about doing slayer. thanks i kinda like kbd never thought about crazy arch. might take ur route and go for barrows reqs

IMO

If you are planning to play the game legit then I would make an ironman. You don't feel like you are wasting your life away doing barrows cause you can't buy gp. just an example! I was always against creating an ironman account, but then I realized I want to actually play the game for what it is and this helps me do that/enjoy that.

Make a piety pure/range tank, no regrets...

You've been making so many threads about what to do and it looks like you're going all over the place with no direction...

Just make a piety/main, benefits are the you'll destroy maxed pure + zerks pking, and make tons of profit on the side as well as able to pvm. Literally a pure with everything you need

Edited by paulrut24

24 minutes ago, Legendary said:

IMO

If you are planning to play the game legit then I would make an ironman. You don't feel like you are wasting your life away doing barrows cause you can't buy gp. just an example! I was always against creating an ironman account, but then I realized I want to actually play the game for what it is and this helps me do that/enjoy that.

I tried ironman before, I didn't like it. I like to be able to trade with other players/buy gold. As of now im playing the account in f2p just getting early mage/def lvls before i start doing some of the f2p quests.

15 minutes ago, paulrut24 said:

You've been making so many threads about what to do and it looks like you're going all over the place with no direction...

Just make a piety/main, benefits are the you'll destroy maxed pure + zerks pking, and make tons of profit on the side as well as able to pvm. Literally a pure with everything you need

I make threads about what to do cuz i get bored in game and end up bankstanding or just botting stupid shit. My pure right now is a 60 atk 1 prayer pure, keeping it like that i enjoy it. This is a new acc for me to also play on. So far im leaning on the main side. Im currently getting some early lvls out of the way then going to do the f2p quests before getting mems and taking the acc seriously

1 hour ago, paulrut24 said:

Have any recommendations how to start that piety pure? I’m pretty sure I have to Quest attack (including the mini for piety)

range tanks are quested so do not train attack/str only quest them. im making a range tank just now have 40 quested attack and 30 quested str, 50 range witch i trained/botted a long with 40+ def and 50+ magic still got a lot off work to do on it doing a lot more quest and stuff.

dont know if this will help but its a small range tank guilde but i know there is more quests to do then he says

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1645401-how-to-make-a-range-tank-on-osrs/

Edited by manko
added link
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, manko said:

range tanks are quested so do not train attack/str only quest them. im making a range tank just now have 40 quested attack and 30 quested str, 50 range witch i trained/botted a long with 40+ def and 50+ magic still got a lot off work to do on it doing a lot more quest and stuff.

dont know if this will help but its a small range tank guilde but i know there is more quests to do then he says

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1645401-how-to-make-a-range-tank-on-osrs/

Think im just gonna make a main. Right now im almost 40/40/40 and done all f2p quests besides dragon slayer. Going to do a little more while in f2p then once i get mems get overheads and quest and do nmz till 60/60/60 or maybe 70/70/70 and grind out b gloves