PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

9 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Creating a profile of one bank and using it for another currently isn’t an option, but it is a good idea

I actually thought this was the main function of the script 😁 IMO it's hard to get it just the way you want, from inside a script editor GUI. Dragging/arranging items in your bank is something I do inside my bank, so saving the layout that's currently there would make a lot of sense to me. Too bad!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2023 at 7:49 PM, immadofwtpet said:

i used the script but more than 200 items wasn't organized :/

Yes I have the same issue :) a lot of really common stuff so Idk what that's about tbh.

On 8/10/2023 at 11:11 AM, talldutchman said:

I just want to load my current bank and use that as a layout for other accounts. Is that possible?

Is this ever going to be an option?

Edit:

Also what I see happening is a lot that bots with 1:1 the same bank, do things totally differently xD the first tab will show forgotten items that are all different for all of the bots

Edited by talldutchman

• 5 weeks later...
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Massively disappointed with this script. It didn't clump all my barrows/mele, range, mage  gear under each tab and therefore i've had to drag items to each combat style tab... Genuinely out of all the scripts I've purchased on osbot this is by far the worst investment. I've had to practically re-do 25% of it. 

For what this script costs the money would be spent better elsewhere. 

Edited by Let Me Bot

1 hour ago, Let Me Bot said:

Massively disappointed with this script. It didn't clump all my barrows/mele, range, mage  gear under each tab and therefore i've had to drag items to each combat style tab... Genuinely out of all the scripts I've purchased on osbot this is by far the worst investment. I've had to practically re-do 25% of it. 

For what this script costs the money would be spent better elsewhere. 

Great, honest, review! 

Unfortunately, your review will only be good until I release the new version I’ve been working on. No ETA on when I will finish, but it is about 1/2 way completely rewritten. More information soon.

9 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Great, honest, review! 

Unfortunately, your review will only be good until I release the new version I’ve been working on. No ETA on when I will finish, but it is about 1/2 way completely rewritten. More information soon.

Its been around two months… innocent people who spend money on scripts like this which are in the process of being “rewritten” for months on end fall victim of being miss-sold something they didn't sign up for.

It’s a shame that some people don't have the common decency to at-least remove the script from the Store not allowing people to purchase a script which hasn't been functioning. Then to top it all off, not even make a notice at the front of this thread stating it’s undergoing a rewrite.

At the end of the day, understand the frustration of the botters who use this platform to bot what they want when they want, especially if they're spending money on purchasing scripts.