When is it fair to recover

RDM

apparently since he is banned he wouldn't be able to report it and if he does all you have todo is return the account or refund the payment since they dont ban people who recover even if they are original owners  

so as long as you can return the account / return a account with same stats / refund amount in gp

you won't be banned but they would require the scammer to repay their scams and become apart of the community again 

1 minute ago, Slut said:

what if you recover an account from a banned user, he comes back and pays off his debts just to report you? Free twc rank :boge:

your twc should come off after you repay the debts 

i personally believe that this should be allowed to deter scamming but say someone stole 100m and you sold them 20m worth of a account

they would never repay the 100m so i would use your judgement untill this becomes a rule where you are allowed to charge back and recover from scammers ( imo to deter them from feedback farming and looking more trusted and trying to scam base upon that fact )

On 4/9/2018 at 2:09 AM, RDM said:

Just as a complete question to everyone (yes I know a big account seller asking this question omg next sq. No) Is it wrong to recover an account that you sold someone after they get banned for scam quitting? Kinda Karma, no?

Its mortally bad to be benefiting from another member being scammed, if you are going to use the recovered account to help refund his victims then id say its fair enough

but if you are recovering for personal gain due to another members loss then i think its a pretty shitty thing to do. 

sure the scammer gets fucked a bit and it may put off some users from scamming, but its basically scamming.

Edited by Chuckle