[Request] Mining a skiller to 92 mining (can be botted!)

lulwut

Hi there,

If I provide an account with around 70 mining and various other stats to make it look a bit more legit, how much to get an account to 92 mining. I am more than happy if the account is botted to 92, provided you give me a timeframe (I would expect a long-ish time frame as I know suiciding to 92 is just a dumb idea) and how you would be doing it + your botting experience.

Hand done I may be interested, but the cost of it would likely exceed my budget.

Happy to go 50/50 or all up front to a trusted member, or have a MM hold the gp on a level 3 to which you would receive on the account being completed.

PM me if you are interested.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, lulwut said:

Hi there,

If I provide an account with around 70 mining and various other stats to make it look a bit more legit, how much to get an account to 92 mining. I am more than happy if the account is botted to 92, provided you give me a timeframe (I would expect a long-ish time frame as I know suiciding to 92 is just a dumb idea) and how you would be doing it + your botting experience.

Hand done I may be interested, but the cost of it would likely exceed my budget.

Happy to go 50/50 or all up front to a trusted member, or have a MM hold the gp on a level 3 to which you would receive on the account being completed.

Thank you.

what if the account gets banned during the service?

8 minutes ago, D Bolter said:

what if the account gets banned during the service?

Chang IP, new account and try again. If we find it's just not possible to get it to 92 then part ways and the person can keep 65% of the gp I paid (as long as I deem they've given it a good proper go - I'm a genuine guy, so as long as the person doing it for me is then there would be no issue).

1 hour ago, lulwut said:

Hi there,

Thank you.

my skype : live:panda.aio or discord : PandaAIO#1732

• Like 1

Hi guys, great about all the interest! I'm going to contact Panda tomorrow when I wake up first, just simply because he has the most feedback, but I will be in contact should I look elsewhere. 

(Feel free to PM me anything which shows that you're able to do this kind of thing and that you've done similar high levels before - it counts for a lot!)

6 minutes ago, lulwut said:

Hi guys, great about all the interest! I'm going to contact Panda tomorrow when I wake up first, just simply because he has the most feedback, but I will be in contact should I look elsewhere. 

(Feel free to PM me anything which shows that you're able to do this kind of thing and that you've done similar high levels before - it counts for a lot!)

i can do this hand done motherlode mining, 20gp/xp + ores.