20m/hr [BUSTED]

mercylad

1 hour ago, DeadPk3r said:

giays i n3d bond toooooo i has methud that make like 100t-300b in 30 secs but i n3d members pls.

@w0000ticus sorry for your lose.

Thanks bb I appreciate you. 3$ was worth it to debunk this thread, I can afford a bond. That being if I do end up getting refunded that's chill too.

Edited by w0000ticus

thats weak.

I expected the method to atleast work in theory and only fail because noone needs the items you wanted to make.

obviously even if you could sell recharged crystal bows you wouldnt make a lot of money with your method anyways, so your method wouldnt work either way

Edited by ez11

39 minutes ago, ez11 said:

thats weak.

I expected the method to atleast work in theory and only fail because noone needs the items you wanted to make.

obviously even if you could sell recharged crystal bows you wouldnt make a lot of money with your method anyways, so your method wouldnt work either way

If selling recharged crystal bows would work I would of probably made tons mate, you can buy them for 200k each and sell 900k each in GE since that's their GE price. That's if no one had ever found out about it though but highly unlikely :D

59 minutes ago, mercylad said:

If selling recharged crystal bows would work I would of probably made tons mate, you can buy them for 200k each and sell 900k each in GE since that's their GE price. That's if no one had ever found out about it though but highly unlikely :D

ge price is 900k because you cant buy them for 200k.

Obviously price is gonna crash to 200k if you could buy them for 200k

Also there are only like 50 trades per day. If you sell 1 inventory of crystal bows you probably already crash the price a point where its not profitable anymore

Edited by ez11

9 minutes ago, ez11 said:

ge price is 900k because you cant buy them for 200k.

Obviously price is gonna crash to 200k if you could buy them for 200k

Also there are only like 50 trades per day. If you sell 1 inventory of crystal bows you probably already crash the price a point where its not profitable anymore

100-200 crystal bows per day get sold new ones that is :D