RWT legal?

TheMcPker

Hey guys i was wondering in terms of laws is it allowed or not allowed to sell Runescape currency to other people as for example a company? (I live in the netherlands) any info you have could help i was not able to find a direct anser on it by googling it

Basicly i wanna start a rs gold site type of thing and well i wanna do it fully legal ect so what kind of things should i do?

7 minutes ago, IlliniGuy said:

As long as you report it in your taxes as income then you're fine. It's not illegal to break a game's TOS, they just ban you in the game.

I have never done taxes in my life and not even sure how to do it ect any tips you can give to me? my idea atm is to make a 1 man company and than handle stuff from there on

1 minute ago, Darren said:

I wouldn't even consider bothering with a gold site unless you're actually stacked or reputable x1000

its more of a i like to be able to start doing my botting on a bigger scale without having to worry about doing something ilegal just takes away any stress and worries i have about it atm and allows me to focus on farming big in the future

1 hour ago, TheMcPker said:

its more of a i like to be able to start doing my botting on a bigger scale without having to worry about doing something ilegal just takes away any stress and worries i have about it atm and allows me to focus on farming big in the future

there are plenty of dutch gold sites so that should answer your question