Cheap main after scammed?

boozer

75 att

95 str

75 def

others are pretty low

8 minutes ago, boozer said:

After whole situation with severide lost both my accs and bank, looking for a decent main that ain’t to highly priced, if more than can afford atm then will do payments  weekly 

Just now, kazemaru said:

75 att

95 str

75 def

others are pretty low

nmz quested + rock cake

easy account to start

24 minutes ago, WarrengeDaOrange said:

Don't buy from no names that have no rep or anything to lose. Lmao I recommend only buying from people that have sponsor.

lmao that is for real the most dumbest answer ever.

there are enough sponsors who have scammed people.

if you want 100% no recover go make your own i would say.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, boozer said:

After whole situation with severide lost both my accs and bank, looking for a decent main that ain’t to highly priced, if more than can afford atm then will do payments  weekly 

I suggest that you simply make own account and buy services from trusted people. Thats how i do, account is then safe 100%

I had one of the biggest names out there reclaim an account within a week, and then had a no rep no name sell me an account for a hella good deal that has yet to reclaim it, its been around 3 years since purchasing. 

TLDR- Reputation doesn't mean anything, people will get tired of runescape, and have an easy way of making tons of money off a single account by reclaiming it, going to a new forum after being banned, and repeating the cycle for tons of money.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lord Charlie said:

what is your limit ?

Ask your buddy severide. sorry if i seem petty but last i heard you've known him for quite some time and were also scammed by him, yet no dispute or neg rep on him from you. nor any info regarding his aliases or anything before joining here as severide and he joined end of last year so until you're willing to give full knowledge about anything you have on him i dont recommend anyone in the community to trust you either

4 hours ago, WarrengeDaOrange said:

Don't buy from no names that have no rep or anything to lose. Lmao I recommend only buying from people that have sponsor.

severide had 25 rep. partnered with Charlie or at least was, $60 for a sponsor doesn't mean shit when accounts have a lot more on it that they can scam such as over 500m+ from the few ppl i know severide scammed. 

3 hours ago, B3NJ said:

Make one yourself and pay a good service provider to level it for you. This way no account is getting recovered from you. Best way buddy.

3 hours ago, KarrN said:

I suggest that you simply make own account and buy services from trusted people. Thats how i do, account is then safe 100%

Cant be asked to start from scratch, dont have time or patience when go from a 70 stat based acc to 1. and def dont have hundred to spend on them leveling it. 

Edited by boozer

4 hours ago, kazemaru said:

75 att

95 str

75 def

others are pretty low

nmz quested + rock cake

easy account to start

id only offer 15-20m for this acc. i have fruitys nmz and apa's sand crab scripts so these aren't hard to make, heres the info on what severide has taken.

got scammed 85m+ a zulrah account worth ~100m + the acc I was supposed to be purchasing which was basically 75 base stats minus 3 skills and 250 qp

Not really wanting to start over as most enjoyment i get out of rs is the endgame content not the grind to get there

21 hours ago, boozer said:

Ask your buddy severide. sorry if i seem petty but last i heard you've known him for quite some time and were also scammed by him, yet no dispute or neg rep on him from you. nor any info regarding his aliases or anything before joining here as severide and he joined end of last year so until you're willing to give full knowledge about anything you have on him i dont recommend anyone in the community to trust you either

severide had 25 rep. partnered with Charlie or at least was, $60 for a sponsor doesn't mean shit when accounts have a lot more on it that they can scam such as over 500m+ from the few ppl i know severide scammed. 

Cant be asked to start from scratch, dont have time or patience when go from a 70 stat based acc to 1. and def dont have hundred to spend on them leveling it. 

i dont quite get what your trying to say here?, im not sure if your trying to say im a scammer? but you could stop spreading rumors ty 

30 minutes ago, Lord Charlie said:

i dont quite get what your trying to say here?, im not sure if your trying to say im a scammer? but you could stop spreading rumors ty 

Not saying youre a scammer. saying you've known severide for 4+ years. and yet only thing u gave out was a snapchat. you know his previous aliases, and i dont trust you after what has happened. and if anyone in the community is to ask for my opinion ill tell them i personally dont trust you at all. 

• Mio locked this topic