Dab in a Lab

Looking for Info on Residential Proxies

How do I go about finding some? Is it possible to have Rotating Residential Proxies? How much would they cost, either as a one time fee or monthly?

I found this site; how would I know they actually provide Residential ones? And are there any cheaper ones in smaller quantities? I don't need 25 

https://microleaves.com/order?

When searching for Residential Proxy sale sites, a few show up, but don't really state that they're actually residential.

I also found this site, but it seems really pricey for proxies and I don't understand the GB usage for a proxy

https://luminati.io/?affiliate=ref_577a66793f1a9eb91812f8e4

Edited by Dab in a Lab

20 minutes ago, Dab in a Lab said:

Would you mind sharing where you get them from? I must be reading that luminati site wrong, but it looks like they’re trying to charge 500 bucks? And are yours rotating?

microleaves is good. But It's $125/month however you can select the countries for each one and they have quite a lot of IPs. Personally unless you actually need a lot yourself I wouldn't recommend doing it due to the costs involved (don't forget computing power costs)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dab in a Lab said:

Would you mind sharing where you get them from? I must be reading that luminati site wrong, but it looks like they’re trying to charge 500 bucks? And are yours rotating?

localproxies and yeah

$25 package for 5 proxies. 
mine rotates every 20 minutes so enough time to make tut accounts 

• Like 1

On 2/3/2018 at 4:35 AM, Juggles said:

localproxies and yeah

$25 package for 5 proxies. 
mine rotates every 20 minutes so enough time to make tut accounts 

After creating the account, do you recommend using the account on the same proxy or do you start using the account on your own IP?