BETA v1.3.1

Maxi

java.lang.InterruptedException: screenPos.x and screenPos.y are 1 fuckkkk!	at org.osbot.script.MethodProvider.walk(le:280)	at org.osbot.script.MethodProvider.walk(le:282)	at org.osbot.script.MethodProvider$walk.callCurrent(Unknown Source)	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCallCurrent(CallSiteArray.java:49)	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:133)	at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.callCurrent(AbstractCallSite.java:141)	at Scu11PestControl.onLoop(Scu11PestControl.groovy:68)	at org.osbot.q.run(mh:187)	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Very nice looking bot now i must say. OSBot team has done a very great job these past few weeks, Props ;D! I'd love to see this community rise to the top~ OSBot#1! 

For an odd reason along with many other people, i too have this range of 1-4 FPS since the new version. It is fine until about 5 minutes after the bot has been running, that's when I start to lose alot of fps and possibly have to restart the client.  Wish i could help you guys pin point the reason behind it but idk :/

After some research I've found that the FPS issue is caused by one our new obfuscation techniques, which some CPU's have little to no trouble with and some do have a lot. Furthermore, 64bit seems to perform MUCH better than 32bit JVM's. We will think about our options to change obfuscation in a way it's acceptable for both parties.

Good going guys. Found the problem in under 24 hours. OSBot team<3

• Developer

Also, one of our new encryption techniques caused the client to use 380mb at least in obfuscated form, where as without the new encryption technique it's 180mb. We will see what we can do to keep our software as secure as possible whilst keeping that FPS up and memory usage down. I'm not testing on a 8 year old machine, which should give me quite a good comparison. However the FPS is caused by a different obfuscation technique than the encryption, which seems to run fine on certain JVM's  or CPU's (not sure where this really relates to yet).

• Developer

btw another problem that is still not fixed , my script random stops, then i have to play with pâuze & start and it works again lol

Yes we are aware of that, one of the things we missed when doing the overhaul of the engine. Don't worry though, this should be an easy fix.

@Xavier, it was probably doing that because of the new string encryption, which also caused significant memory usage. Running with the new encryption gives me 380MB, running without it between 140 and 180MB. We will remove the new encryption from 95% of the files.