BETA v1.3.1

Maxi

I also got alot of problems with the bot now.

Random login script doesn't work.

0-2 FPS and I got a good PC.

i7-2630QM 2GHz with turbo up to 2.9GHz

NVIDEIA GeForce GT 540 M up to 1760 MB TurboCache

8GB DDR3 Memory

And also the latest java version, updated it yesterday.

I'm suspicious that OnMessage is causing the low FPS, could that be?

void onMessage(String message) {        if (message == "You have been defeated!") {            log("Detected death. Entering cave.")			walk(new Position(2438, 5170, 0))            sleep(1000 + gRandom(500, 200))            state = State.ENTER        }         if (message == "Congratulations, you just advanced a Strength level.") {            log("You have advanced a strength level! WHOOP WHOOP")            lvlstr++        }} 

Because I've just advanced a strenght level and it doesn't count this up anymore. (It worked before the update)

And when I die and get teleported out of the fight cave, my FPS reaches up to 15

But when the log says Detected death. Entering cave. it gets laggy again to 1-2 FPS.

EDIT: I got it...!

If I run the bot on my laptop, I get 1-2 FPS. And my graphics mode (of windows 7) is set to save energy.

When I plug my laptop in to the energy cord, so it recharches my FPS stays at 25 - 40.

So I guess it's something with the graphics?

It works everytime, when I pull out the energy cord -> 2 FPS, when I put it back 3sec later -> 25-40 FPS.

Hope this helps the admins!

This is with the power cord connected. (Look at the graphics of my W7 bottom bar)

http://gyazo.com/3ed797b2b2539a49f677606bfb72de47

And this is without the power cord.

http://gyazo.com/f57df19d8bc715dfed80aca435a8396c

Edited by zweetkonijn
  • Developer

I think we might have a lead here. Swing (the framework the GUI runs on) uses hardware acceleration if enabled on your computer. The client runs inside the GUI, thus probably needs the hardware acceleration to be set to true. In the case of your laptop, your settings on cord are probably that you enable hardware acceleration as where you don't without cord. I'm going to look further into this, it's most probably not our software.

I think it has something to do with the low cpu system they added in maybe?

And no, this was added ages ago and has never been used really.

I have been reading, hardware acceleration problems can also be cause by using 32bit java on 64bit machines. Looking further into this.