2 day ban on main

purpsblunt420

52 minutes ago, Sanders said:

When the ban expires, is it safe to bot as in do you get a 2 day ban again if you get caught or is it still a perm ban right away if you got caught the first time?

After the ban expires your ban meter goes down. I've seen it go both ways after that - some people get another 2 day ban, and some people get permed.

On 6-2-2018 at 5:10 PM, purpsblunt420 said:

Before anyone flames me for botting on my main, I knew the repercussions and that there was a chance i could get banned. So this isn't a post where i complain. I just figured id test the waters because from what ive read, New accounts with low skills have much higher ban rate. So i figured hmm let me test my luck with my 2k total 15 year old main! Lmao. That and i hate agiltiy.

My question is, Is there a way i can finesse jagex and appeal the ban? Maybe say something like "A friend got my password and botted"? Or is that 2 day ban going to stick to my acc forever? Obviously i am not going to bot again. 

Your 2day ban expires after 1 year. I have a main with 2x 2day bans , the second will expire in a week, and i plan on slowly bot it again.

Also, 2day bans are appealable, if you botted/played on a different ip. I have a zeker account which i had some1 do a service on and after i botted some magic. So legit service on other ip, bot on my own, and the ban was still quashed.

I got banned on my main the other day for botting farming

now I been lvling accounts by hands on different proxies by hand then went to bot wc for 20 minutes account was banned not sure its been a good 6 months for me untill lately not sure whats going on. getting banned left and right.