GTi

1-99 Woodcutting Guide {For Skillers/Low CB Levels}

Table of contents:

• levels 1-15
  • Levels 15-30
  • Levels 30-99
  • Tips
  • Thankyou

1-15 Normal Logs - Varrock East (15-30 minutes)

Picture of reccomended area(s):

2nk5k6f.png

• In order to obtain you'll need to advance 14 levels in Woodcutting.
  • It requires you gain 2411 Experience in the skill.
  • A Total of 97 logs will need to be cut.
  • Normal logs give 25 exp each.

15-30 Oak Logs - Varrock East (30-60 minutes)

4ij8l4.png

• In order to obtain you'll need to advance 15 levels in Woodcutting.
  • It requires you gain 10,592 Experience in the skill.
  • A Total of 292 logs will need to be cut.
  • Oak logs give 37.5 exp each

From here you COULD do Teaks to 99, however this guide is for a skiller/low level CB players. This means they'll find it hard to acess the Ape Atoll island (a popular location for teak trees), which only leaves one location available and that is Castle Wars, you could go there but there is only one single tree, so the experience p/h for willows is better.

30-99 Willow Logs - Barbraian Outpost / Draynor Village (30 days+)

2ijokjr.pngor... wi2ek5.png

• In order to obtain you'll need to advance 69 levels in Woodcutting.
  • It requires you gain 11,805,606 Experience in the skill.
  • A Total of 174,898 logs will need to be cut.
  • Oak logs give 67.5 exp each.
  • You'll earn 1876 experience per every FULL inventory (28 willow logs)

Tips

• Reccomended script to use: Kokeis AIO Chopper (http://osbot.org/forum/topic/3975-kokeis-aio-chopper-supporting-almost-any-location/)
  • Whenever possible upgrade your axe. If you can't afford a Dragon axe try and save up for one as it is 15% greater than the Rune.
  • Always bank your logs, dropping them isn't really faster as it takes atleast 30 seconds to actually drop them and you could bank them in under 20 seconds.
  • For prices of different logs, please check Zybez. The only logs worth selling from achieving 99 woodcutting would be willows, you could earn between: 6,121,430 GP - 7, 870,410

Thankyou

Thankyou for taking the time to read this guide, I know a lot of this is basic knowledge to most of you, it's just here to mainly help the newer people to RS 2007 or maybe the ones who've never really looked into getting 99 Woodcutting.

Hope this guide helped you in some way,

GTi

PLEASE NOTE: This thread is still being edited and developed (Punctuation, images) . I'll remove this message once it's fully complete.

E:

No worries :)

and...

I'll make another guide the money making method once I've achieved 99 like that, so I can give a correct time on how long it'll take, give them a rough estimate on how much they'll make etc. This is basically for those skillers/low level combats who want 99 to either start earning money or start earning money for gold farming.

Yews and mages have a VERY high ban rate, much higher than Willows At the moment as  there are A LOT of gold farmers in 07scape at the minute. This may change in the future as price of GP begins to decrease, but until then Willows are safer and much quicker. You can always chop yews/magics a few hours a day when your 99, it'll go so much quicker when your 99 rather than 70+

Cheers for the guide was wondering if there was a faster way than willows since I've never really enjoyed woodcutting. A little typo as you said oaks give you 67.5 xp instead of saying willows :P As said before any decent money making ways could be a good idea as when i did achieve 99wc i found doing yews from 90-99 was a nice little money boost then magics at 99 to make a bit more after.