Autoclicking to 99s Project

jesenican

i pretty much get banned at around 80+ magic autoclicking alch with random intervals + splashing..always using proxy..idk whats wrong lol

Maybe i should avoid splashing and just alch in some random place..idk

my randomness is very small tho - like ~100ms - to perfectly alch + splash

Edited by guywithlsd

2 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

i pretty much get banned at around 80+ magic autoclicking alch with random intervals + splashing..always using proxy..idk whats wrong lol

Maybe i should avoid splashing and just alch in some random place..idk

my randomness is very small tho - like ~100ms - to perfectly alch + splash

Without sounding like a dick, you’re 100% going wrong aomewhere along the line..

What type of action are you looping for splashing? 

Is your IP flagged? Are you buying flagged proxies?

Ive splashed/alched to 94/99 magic on more accounts than I cba count on 2 hands.

10 hours ago, B3NJ said:

Without sounding like a dick, you’re 100% going wrong aomewhere along the line..

What type of action are you looping for splashing? 

Is your IP flagged? Are you buying flagged proxies?

Ive splashed/alched to 94/99 magic on more accounts than I cba count on 2 hands.

well, my proxys are from guy on this forum and hes the only one selling so idk... i always get some sketchy bans with those proxys...but i didn't tried other proxys so i can't compare.

i don't loop any actions for alching - It's auto clicker that clicks same spot with intervals of 1750-1850ms so i perfectly fit into splash. 

My home IP is 100% flagged, but i do not really bot on my home IP. I sometimes login and just do some stuff like GE restock n shit.

I have also splashed alched quiet few accounts now along with other things i did with auto-clicking..but last 2 months is insane hard to achieve anything. I really do not want to bealive it's proxys but i'm starting to think that way. 

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

well, my proxys are from guy on this forum and hes the only one selling so idk... i always get some sketchy bans with those proxys...but i didn't tried other proxys so i can't compare.

i don't loop any actions for alching - It's auto clicker that clicks same spot with intervals of 1750-1850ms so i perfectly fit into splash. 

My home IP is 100% flagged, but i do not really bot on my home IP. I sometimes login and just do some stuff like GE restock n shit.

I have also splashed alched quiet few accounts now along with other things i did with auto-clicking..but last 2 months is insane hard to achieve anything. I really do not want to bealive it's proxys but i'm starting to think that way. 

my home ip is flagged and im auto recording this account on this ip non stop, only problem with bans is people do this stuff wrong..do 3-4 recording for around 15mins, replay one recording 2-3 times (can more) and switch record..im currently doing nmz with only one record ( 55min) i got all combat stats 99

2 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

Ok well, I'd try a few things before you keep investing into accounts and getting futher bans, cause that sucks...

• Try searching for different proxies, maybe even consider resetting your home IP and using that?
  • Maybe step away from splash-alching as such, and do one or the other? Alching is still decent XP on it's own.

Maybe you're having an unlucky streak, I'd really look into those proxies though.. If they're cheap they're probably crap :/

10 minutes ago, B3NJ said:

Ok well, I'd try a few things before you keep investing into accounts and getting futher bans, cause that sucks...

• Try searching for different proxies, maybe even consider resetting your home IP and using that?
  • Maybe step away from splash-alching as such, and do one or the other? Alching is still decent XP on it's own.

Maybe you're having an unlucky streak, I'd really look into those proxies though.. If they're cheap they're probably crap :/

My home ip is dynamic, it changes at least one time a day, but they still know im same person because if i need i get account recovered/unbanned easly as original owner. Jagex kind of track your subnet or something like that. So proxy is the only way i guess.

i might try to use different proxys and just alch..idk..i got 2 proxys one got banned another still goes o.k. So im not even sure if i should risk it again or just give up on thise auto clickers.

and mouse recorder is absolute no go for me as they are insane unreliable