Dispute against ragnor lothbrook.

Eric Taylor

20 minutes ago, Mio said:

It did, we hide so only staff can see if it contains sensitive information.

Now note I confirmed I asked for every 5 levels. however those 5 levels were Around 12 hours apart its easy to switch clients in that time. also, he didnt show his task bar or his whole screen for that matter. I can provide any info that is needed or any screening of levels,chat,anything let me know so We can collectively can get this solved.

36 minutes ago, Eric Taylor said:

Now note I confirmed I asked for every 5 levels. however those 5 levels were Around 12 hours apart its easy to switch clients in that time. also, he didnt show his task bar or his whole screen for that matter. I can provide any info that is needed or any screening of levels,chat,anything let me know so We can collectively can get this solved.

This is a lot of speculation, we are not Jagex and have no way of telling if the account was botted or not; at this point it's your word against his. @Ragnar Lothbrok how much of the service was completed before the service was interrupted?

3 minutes ago, Night said:

This is a lot of speculation, we are not Jagex and have no way of telling if the account was botted or not; at this point it's your word against his. @Ragnar Lothbrok how much of the service was completed before the service was interrupted?

I completed 49-68 attack. 49-75 was the requested service. 

1 minute ago, Night said:

The last update was 68 of 75. The money isnt that big of a deal. i am worried about the 250 c wars tickets taht was on the account. Now if it comes to trustworthiness I have 40+ vouches and sponsor offsite if that will help my credibility. I run a service and am Swamped with orders. was hiring him to do this for my personal use. If I was botting wouldn't my other orders be banned? I  Can confirm the vouch with a pm no problem. or @No Prayer Can confirm that.

4 minutes ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

I completed 49-68 attack. 49-75 was the requested service. 

4 minutes ago, Eric Taylor said:

The last update was 68 of 75. The money isnt that big of a deal. i am worried about the 250 c wars tickets taht was on the account. Now if it comes to trustworthiness I have 40+ vouches and sponsor offsite if that will help my credibility. I run a service and am Swamped with orders. was hiring him to do this for my personal use. If I was botting wouldn't my other orders be banned? I  Can confirm the vouch with a pm no problem. or @No Prayer Can confirm that.

Offsite vouchs and ranks are meaningless here, we will work out a refund amount of the service cost and post it here.

1 minute ago, Eric Taylor said:

So I am just out of luck when its comes to my C wars arm? 

Sadly, yes. As i mentioned before, with disputes like these theres no telling who did what. Its your word over his. He's provided you with the screenshots too. Obviously he could've swapped clients, but at the same time one could say you're trying to frame him. Or that the other servicer botted on it and not ragnar. Remember, im not saying you've done anything like that, but it works both ways. So as @Night said, you'll be refunded for the remainder of the service and that'll be that. Hopefully next time you'd have learnt your lesson.

2 minutes ago, Decode said:

Sadly, yes. As i mentioned before, with disputes like these theres no telling who did what. Its your word over his. He's provided you with the screenshots too. Obviously he could've swapped clients, but at the same time one could say you're trying to frame him. Or that the other servicer botted on it and not ragnar. Remember, im not saying you've done anything like that, but it works both ways. So as @Night said, you'll be refunded for the remainder of the service and that'll be that. Hopefully next time you'd have learnt your lesson.

So am i Aloud to leave negative feedback? this is a negative experience?