Jump to content
Eric Taylor

Dispute against ragnor lothbrook.

Recommended Posts

I paid this man to do a service on my account and he said it was going to be hand done few days later the account was banned. Account had 250 cwars tickets and 35m wealth on the account. https://gyazo.com/1bacfa89ede9e28f6d77f6f014bef31c

https://gyazo.com/f7247c1cd9adc9f402ceb2e53d9ece5e

 

https://gyazo.com/b6921197695f884b1abc3c42fe77f4c6

Edited by Eric Taylor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have notified the user of the dispute, but can you please provide better screenshots. The screenshots we want will have to include his skype name and a link between that skype and his OSBot account. Until then, he wont be placed in TWC. Also, do you have any proof of the account having the items that were on the account? 

@Ragnar Lothbrok can you confirm that you were doing a service for the user? As well as the items he claims to have had? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes i was doing the service. He did not have 35m on there.he had 3.46m gp,a fury, a Zerker necklace, sara sword, obby dagger and obby cape. On top of this listed he had an extra 19m on there which he told me to take from the account as payment. So its not 19m payment + 35m bank as he makes it seem to be. It was 30-35m in total including the payment. All i can say is he got his account serviced before me. Im doing 3 sand crabs services at the moment...all started at the same time. His account is only one who banned and it was banned when i was gone for work when I wasn't even on the account. Along with this he said he will possibly be playing when im sleeping and while im at work. If i was botting all 3 accounts would be banned. I provided screenshots to him as he requested every 5 levels . and responded to him as soon as he messaged me on Skype. So i told him to make this dispute to be reviewed by mods. I am working a 12 hour shift today so sorry if my replies are slow. 

Edited by Ragnar Lothbrok
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

Yes i was doing the service. He did not have 35m on there.he had 3.46m gp,a fury, a Zerker necklace, sara sword, obby dagger and obby cape. On top of this listed he had an extra 19m on there which he told me to take from the account as payment. So its not 19m payment + 35m bank as he makes it seem to be. It was 30-35m in total including the payment. All i can say is he got his account serviced before me. Im doing 3 sand crabs services at the moment...all started at the same time. His account is only one who banned and it was banned when i was gone for work when I wasn't even on the account. Along with this he said he will possibly be playing when im sleeping and while im at work. If i was botting all 3 accounts would be banned. I provided screenshots to him as he requested every 5 levels . and responded to him as soon as he messaged me on Skype. So i told him to make this dispute to be reviewed by mods. I am working a 12 hour shift today so sorry if my replies are slow. 

Did he tell you that he ad the account serviced before you? If so, can you please provide a screenshot of that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Decode said:

Did he tell you that he ad the account serviced before you? If so, can you please provide a screenshot of that. 

Yes he said the account was quested before me and i know there are quest bots out there. I will get a screenshot to you on this post when I get home from work this evening. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Decode said:

Did he tell you that he ad the account serviced before you? If so, can you please provide a screenshot of that. 

I confirm the account was quested before he got on but it was 2 days before he started. no ban. and 3 days after he starts training. its banned. The account also had 250 Cwars tickets...

Edited by Eric Taylor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

Yes he said the account was quested before me and i know there are quest bots out there. I will get a screenshot to you on this post when I get home from work this evening. 

Please do, thank you. 

@Eric Taylor when did you get the account serviced before giving it to ragnar?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Eric Taylor said:

 I don’t understand how he forfeits liability if the accounts  been serviced before?  If that’s the case all services people would use this? 

He was doing 48-49 I forgot to 75 atk via sand crabs 

Its not that he forfeits liability. We just like to figure everything out because with cases such as this, we get to a verdict by discussing it in staff chat. Theres nothing to prove he botted, and nothing to prove he didn't bot it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Decode said:

Its not that he forfeits liability. We just like to figure everything out because with cases such as this, we get to a verdict by discussing it in staff chat. Theres nothing to prove he botted, and nothing to prove he didn't bot it. 

Ahh I understand. The point he brings up is the other accounts weren’t banned he’s working on. Now that’s not how it works all the time one of the accounts could be banned and not  necessarily all of them. My point is the account was banned while he was working on it. It wasn’t the day he started but 3 days after. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, Eric Taylor said:

Ahh I understand. The point he brings up is the other accounts weren’t banned he’s working on. Now that’s not how it works all the time one of the accounts could be banned and not  necessarily all of them. My point is the account was banned while he was working on it. It wasn’t the day he started but 3 days after. 

It seems he sent you a picture in one of your screen shots that you cut off, care to share that here?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...