[BETA] 1-40+ Fishing | AIO Karamja Fish N' Mule Script

xSKYNET

DISCLAIMER: This is my first release, as well as the first script I've written in Java and using the OSBot API. As such, I will consider this script to be in a BETA form until it has the opportunity to be tested further. While I do have some development experience in other languages, this was very much a learning experience for me. I've tested this current version on a handful of accounts without issues, but of course if issues arise  please post them here. This is/was a living project and a handful of the classes were written early on in my learning, with others coming along as I felt more comfortable with Java and the API. 

Brief Overview

This script was designed to take a new account that is fresh off of Tutorial Island and train it from 1-40 fishing on its own*. All you need for this script to run is a 'Small fishing net' in your inventory, seriously! Once 40 fishing is achieved it will purchase a lobster pot and head off to Karamja to start farming lobsters. The script also includes semi-automated muling which will be described below.

Please keep in mind that F2P Karamja fishing is extremely ban prone, and you should only be using (suiciding) this script with lvl 3-4 accounts.

* You should have 7 QP (I recommend this script to get those QP) before running this script. Muling will NOT work unless you are able to sell and trade lobsters. 

A Deeper Dive

The script will perform the following with just a small fishing net in its inventory:

• Farm enough coins to purchase both fishing rods, bait, feathers, and a lobster pot as well as enough coins to get started on Karamja
    • Coins are farmed via picking grain and selling it on the Grand Exchange -- This takes approximately 1 hour
  • Train 1-6 fishing via shrimps in Lumbridge
    • Bot will head to Port Sarim to purchase rod/bait for the next step
  • Train 6-20 fishing via baiting in Lumbridge
    • Bot will head to Port Sarim to purchase rod/feathers for the next step
  • Train 20-40 fishing via fly fishing in Lumbridge
    • Bot will head to Port Sarim to purchase a lobster pot for the next step
  • Farm Lobsters until your mule conditions are met
    • Lobsters may either be traded noted, or sold on the GE so that coins can be muled (this requires 18 hrs in game time OR 7 QP)

Requirements

REQUIRED

• 7 Quest Points OR 18 hours in game time-- Required for muling
  • Small fishing net in inventory

OPTIONAL

• ~9k+ coins in inventory -- Otherwise, the bot will farm coins for ~1 hour to achieve enough coins to buy gear/pay for travel

Options

Spoiler

image.png.1a4be517c0fe01d8fe00092ffea19acd.png

• Mule After X Lobsters
    • Once this number is reached, the bot will prepare to mule either coins or raw lobsters
  • Mule Item
    • Coins
      • Bot will head to the Grand Exchange and sell all of your raw lobsters, and prepare to transfer coins to your mule
    • Raw lobsters
      • Bot will head to Lumbridge, grab their noted lobsters, and trade them to your mule
  • Mule Name
    • The RSN of the account that you'd like your bots to trade items to. The mule MUST be located at the Lumbridge home teleport spot.
    • NOTE: You may leave this blank, but the bot will prompt you to enter an RSN once it's ready to mule. 

Semi-Automated Muling Breakdown

Once a bot is ready to mule, it will send a pop-up to your computer/server and play a 'ping' noise to alert you that a bot is ready to mule. The pop-up will contain the expected RSN of the mule as well as the world that the mule needs to be on (bots world). If you've not entered an RSN in the pre-run options menu, the script will prompt you to input an RSN at this time. View the spoilers for pictures of this process.

Spoiler

Hr4Xtht.png

Spoiler

NlBMZpI.png

MULE ACCOUNT

• MUST be located at the Lumbridge home teleport spot
    • Once you are on the proper world and on the proper account, click 'OK' to have the bot initiate the muling
  • You must accept the trade offer the bot gives you
  • If you don't accept within 4 minutes the bot will go back to fishing
  • Mule account is responsible for the first and second trade window acceptance (bot accepts back)

BOT ACCOUNT

• It will home teleport to Lumbridge once the mule conditions are met
  • It will prompt you to prepare your mule and meet it at Lumbridge on the bots world
  • It will initiate the trade
  • It will say some form of "thank you", "thx", "cheers", etc once the trade is complete -- Not necessary of course but I figured it'd be fun to have
  • If you are muling coins, the bot will give you its coin stack minus 3,000 coins -- These 3,000 coins are kept for travel expenses to/from Karamja

Miscellaneous Features

• Will run to a safe spot if the bot comes under attack while fishing (only applies to fishing levels 1-40)
  • Searches the ground for net/rods/bait/feathers if they're accidentally dropped while clearing out a full inventory
  • Will un-click any accidentally selected inventory items
  • Pseudo-humanization (camera movements, checking out other players, mouse movements, checking fishing XP, switching tabs, etc)

Download

Click Here - Updated as of Jan 16 7:23 PM EST

Update Log

8Jan2018:

• Fixed bug that could cause bot to enter perpetual wheat picking loop if starting out with no coins in inventory

8Jan2018 v2: 

• Fixed bug that could cause the bot to become stuck if interrupted by a random while banking
  • Added additional combat checks to force the bot to run to safety if it misclicks an NPC
  • Minor fishing logic improvements
  • Better death handling (muggers/highwaymen/etc)

9Jan2018:

• Fixed bug where player would get stuck at the deposit box if they mis-clicked on a crate
    • Fix should also patch up an issue where the player would not deposit its fish if it started out at the box with a full inventory

16Jan2018:

• Minor QOL improvements

Contact

Discord: krazyfaken#9019

Credits

EXPLV for his sleepUntil function, as well as some number formatting from his GUI guide

VladBots for his GE price checker

noots for his mouse trail code

Edited by xSKYNET
  • Like 4

47 minutes ago, axldeth said:

buddy this is a brutal script, it worth more that a lot paid scripts, it works so good love it :D

sometimes it get stucked banking thats one bug :C 

@axldeth which bank and during which process? I'll look into it when I get home from work tonight. Let me know any additional info that may help!

Edited by xSKYNET

Just now, xSKYNET said:

@axldeth which bank and during which process? I'll look into it when I get home from work tonight. Let me know any additional info that may help!

when banking at port sarim, it just go to the deposit near the monks an then stay there , but i just restart the script and work fine, this problem has happend two times in less than 5 h

Just now, axldeth said:

when banking at port sarim, it just go to the deposit near the monks an then stay there , but i just restart the script and work fine, this problem has happend two times in less than 5 h

@axldeth After or before banking the lobsters? I will be able to fix this either tonight or on my lunch break today. Thanks for bringing this up!

• Like 1