[BETA] 1-40+ Fishing | AIO Karamja Fish N' Mule Script

xSKYNET

30 minutes ago, CodeDdx said:

Got banned though :D

Oh yeah, don't expect accounts to last long when F2P fishing in Karamja. What I usually do for my farm runs is I start the account up around 8 AM EST (right after the daily banwaves) and let it run until I go to bed. I can usually get ~2.5-3k lobsters in that time per account, and with 20 accounts running it adds up. 

9 hours ago, Snoverb said:

any chance of a muling script to 100% automate the trade process?

Sure but the way I envision that would require having a webserver of sorts. 

Once a bot is ready to mule it would post to the command and control server, wherein the mule accounts are always checking that server for postings. Once the mule sees it, it will log in and the trade sequence would occur. Not sure I'd release that publicly though.

19 minutes ago, xSKYNET said:

Once a bot is ready to mule it would post to the command and control server, wherein the mule accounts are always checking that server for postings. Once the mule sees it, it will log in and the trade sequence would occur. Not sure I'd release that publicly though.

would totally be willing to pay for that.

side thought i had. have a mule afk at lumbridge. have the bot PM the mule bot a code word when ready to trade. im no scripter. just a weird imagination

On 1/13/2018 at 1:50 AM, Snoverb said:

any chance of a muling script to 100% automate the trade process?

only efficient way to automate muling entirely is with SQL databases which i am not efficient enough in. my current bot farm i made is pulling about 10mil a day with little banning but im hesitant of trading it to my main as even my mules get banned. gonna try to make a few with manual tut island. anyone know a safe way of transferrign gp to main?

2 hours ago, fgsfdsfgh said:

only efficient way to automate muling entirely is with SQL databases which i am not efficient enough in. my current bot farm i made is pulling about 10mil a day with little banning but im hesitant of trading it to my main as even my mules get banned. gonna try to make a few with manual tut island. anyone know a safe way of transferrign gp to main?

I currently mule via having my mules under a different IP (residential) and not logged into the game via a botting client. I've not lost a mule since I started doing that, but I definitely lost some when I muled on the same IP.

On 1/13/2018 at 9:11 PM, xSKYNET said:

You could just use the file system for this. Bots save files saying that they are ready to mule, mule "listens" for the files and logs in when needed (info provided in file). Would need custom login handler though. 

Btw seems like you did a good job on this, grats!

Edited by nosepicker

Beautiful Script Bro!
I will cite some bugs that happened during my process of enjoying this magnificent script, in addition, it is still in beta phase :)

-When starting some new accounts, the script sends the account to the fishing shop, but often it opens and closes the store, thus leaving the character trapped.
-During the lumbridge fishing training, the script sends the pesonagem back and forth indefinitely, leaving him trapped and looking like a ping-pong ball (lol).
-In some evolved levels, the script hangs on the tab that congratulations the player by the level reached. (Very frequent in lvl 28-35).

I do not have any programming knowledge, but I hope my information will help. :)

English for my bad sorry xD