Complete Orber

Nym

• 2 weeks later...

after a lot of sorting the script out and refreshing log the script runs so fucking smooth, best script so far do appoligise for the beggining just stressed me out

i reconmend this script to any body, just woke up this morning and the script still running smoothly after 18hours and made 12m so happy as fuck

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! legit as fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2018 at 1:03 AM, camley123 said:

still works?

i successfully made about 20m worth of orbs in 4 daysish between two bots before getting banned i wsa botting for intervals of 45-60 mins with 70 min breaks around 16 hours of the day give or take. i think if i botted safer i could avoid bans for much longer if not all together. i did manage to trade 10m or more to my new account that is clean and been playing legit on for a week or so. i just got a new laptop coming in tomorrow and i play on running test with the script to see if i can get away with suicide botting maybe pulling in 5m or more per bot and trading over to a mule. idk i am not new to botting but a novice when it comes to farming gold. but to answer your question yes this script is well worth the buy and as long as you set the GUI up correctly or what ever its called it runs smoothe

Edited by ncikharris8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...