APA AIO Herblore

Apaec

On 10/3/2023 at 4:27 PM, 07BotClient said:

Hey Apaec noticed there's a bug with the script while making Torstol unf potions. For whatever reason with clean herbs and vials in the bank it'll terminate the script whenever it attempts to make the unf potions.

Hey, cheers for letting me know. What is the error message logged to the console logger when this happens?

-Apa

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man I am really enjoying this script, thanks much for it. I have one suggestion I think would really help, which is adding the function to make ultracompost. Its basically the same concept as the rest, just need volcanic ash and super compost and then combining them. Its a solid profit maker with no skills needed, would be a great addition to the script :) Thanks again for everything!

• Heart 1

On 10/18/2023 at 10:03 PM, Garion1027 said:

Hey man I am really enjoying this script, thanks much for it. I have one suggestion I think would really help, which is adding the function to make ultracompost. Its basically the same concept as the rest, just need volcanic ash and super compost and then combining them. Its a solid profit maker with no skills needed, would be a great addition to the script :) Thanks again for everything!

Glad you're liking the script! Compost making does seem like a bit of a stretch for herblore... but I see that the method is similar. It sounds like a good idea for a simple script in itself - have you considered trying to write it? It would be a good starter project!

-Apa

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, jjohnson91493 said:

Loving the script, just a thought - what if when you're out of herbs it could sell at GE and buy more supplies and loop

Glad you're liking the script. A nice idea but would add a lot of complexity and surface area for things to go wrong. If it's something you're interested in though, you can always mod the script for yourself - the script is open-source (https://github.com/apaec/aio-herblore)! While I don't currently accept upstream contribution, you're welcome to make whatever changes you like on your end.

-Apa

• Heart 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2023 at 6:26 PM, abiglump said:

12-12-2023 all it does is open the script and logout I just want to run a simple cleaning task at he G.E

12-12-2023 all it does is open the script and logout I just want to run a simple cleaning task at he G.E

Hey, the script will log the reason for stopping to the console. Generally this is because it can't find a certain ingredient in your bank, but check the console for the exact reason in your use case.

-Apa

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/3/2024 at 12:34 AM, Tranquilo said:

Very very nice script Apa

Woundering if you ever gonna add the amulet of chemistry to it, so it can put it on every time it get to dust would help alot maintain a okay lose when you train herblore :D

But else a really really nice and good script been useing it over years now :)

Hey, thanks for the kind words, and for the suggestion!

I've added it to my TODO list for the script, though I'm not sure when I'll be able to get round to it. You can always try adding it in yourself - the script is open-source and should hopefully be relatively straightforward to modify!

-Apa

• Heart 1