Do people actually play anymore

solace fury

3 hours ago, Alen said:

Have a small farm aside from 2 accounts I play legit on. When you reach end-game stuff it's pretty fun to play the game legit imo.

I guess, but I find pvm gets boring once you learn the methods, it's just doing the same stuff over and over. I can't really think of any other 'end-game stuff' that's fun

2 hours ago, D Bolter said:

i think only thing fun in the game is pking or bossing with friends.

I have no friends and pking has never really been my thing, but I guessed that these two would be the main answers I got

1 hour ago, Kristapp said:

i self played after 2 day ban for 1500+ total level

boored as fk.

Hate training.

This, even training combat for half an hour totally disinterests me now

1 hour ago, Jbotter said:

I've got 2 different pk built accounts I use as "protectors" for a few of my accounts due to the fact they're in the wilderness. Occasionally i'll hop in a pvp world or bh and slay some people with them, not much fun though. Honestly I hate the game, it's so damn tedious and boring now, which is sad because i use to love it. Someone once told me the best way to ruin something is to throw money at it, guess he was right

Exactly the same, It makes me sad that I've spent thousands of hours on this game and really used to love it, but now I find it boring, tedious and irritating. It sucks that the game that used to mean something to us no longer does :(

22 minutes ago, The Hero of Time said:

havent played in a year or 2 because i had like 15 99's and i didnt feel like playing anymore. recently started an ironman and im playing again :doge:

Fair play to you, I could never do ironman as it just increases the amount of effort spent on rs, good luck with it

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ILikeToCheat said:

I watched my bot maybe a couple hours a day and still got banned

Wait for real? that can happen? it never really happens, I mean like I interact and pause. I talk during the bot is running. I ended up passing out yesterday while botting, and I went for 7 hours. I haven't experienced a ban yet thankfully. 

Are you using premium scripts? and how long do you bot for?

Edited by Mazen320

4 minutes ago, Mazen320 said:

Wait for real? that can happen? it never really happens, I mean like I interact and pause. I talk during the bot is running. I ended up passing out yesterday while botting, and I went for 7 hours. I haven't experienced a ban yet thankfully. 

Are you using premium scripts? and how long do you bot for?

premium bots. Maybe a couple hours a day. I bot while doing fantasy basketball on other screen and I talk to people