Mouse recorder: Many or few clicks?

DoubleD

So recently I see more and more people using mouse recorders. I have been using it as well for certain skills. But have still not figured out what is best.

Should you recommend to click as few times as possible, so only for the required actions. Or, would you implement a lot of 'anti-ban' actions, like hovering over level, right clicking etcetera. 

Considering a repetitieve action like alching over a timeframe of 30 minutes.

Would like to hear opinions!

5 minutes ago, Apaec said:

If you exceed 17 clicks per 11 seconds, you will be banned after exactly 34 minutes of botting

58941c50926f6_iloled.jpg.26ef1262ec62d72faa982f1effb752d1.jpg

44 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

So recently I see more and more people using mouse recorders. I have been using it as well for certain skills. But have still not figured out what is best.

Should you recommend to click as few times as possible, so only for the required actions. Or, would you implement a lot of 'anti-ban' actions, like hovering over level, right clicking etcetera. 

what kind of question is this?

botting is trial and error

28 minutes ago, gearing said:

what kind of question is this?

botting is trial and error

Well, I was mainly wondering what pattern would be more recognizable; 1.500 actions in 30 minutes or 10.000 actions in 30 minutes. Obviously, you can say that it is trial and error. But if you have programming skills (which I have not) I would assume that you would be that it is question you could answer with either A or B. I am not asking for what I should bot, what break times etcetera.

But answer however you like, but why would you even consider answering on the topic if you act like this; aiming for some content less 10.000 post count?

3 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

Well, I was mainly wondering what pattern would be more recognizable; 1.500 actions in 30 minutes or 10.000 actions in 30 minutes. Obviously, you can say that it is trial and error. But if you have programming skills (which I have not) I would assume that you would be that it is question you could answer with either A or B. I am not asking for what I should bot, what break times etcetera.

But answer however you like, but why would you even consider answering on the topic if you act like this; aiming for some content less 10.000 post count?

In all seriousness, no-one really knows what is safest, aside from Jagex of course. A mouse recorder is preferable to botting because it may result in only a macro minor ban, not macro major.

I wouldn't overthink it - just let the recorder run as you would normally play and provided you keep your sessions short, you should be fine. Bans are pretty random though so there are no guarantees!

Best

Apa

1 minute ago, Apaec said:

n all seriousness, no-one really knows what is safest, aside from Jagex of course. A mouse recorder is preferable to botting because it may result in only a macro minor ban, not macro major.

I wouldn't overthink it - just let the recorder run as you would normally play and provided you keep your sessions short, you should be fine. Bans are pretty random though so there are no guarantees!

Best

Apa

20 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

these questions are popping up every fucking day, as @Apaec said noone knows apart from jagex, id recommend clicking as fast as possible every 3secs or soin a remote location

chances are youll survive as it is friday, continue on saturday cease the action for the rest of the week

p.s.: if i were you id use nimmogels script ive gotten a few accs to 85magic without any bans, using a proxy is a must, enabling you to recover the acc in case of ban

Edited by gearing
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DoubleD said:

Repetetive skills such as fletching, mining, smithing where the actions your character performs are always the same, can be done by mouserecorder. Just record 1 action yourself and let the mouserecoder run that action for like x amount. I did use this and didnt got a single ban.. but thats my experience it's stil considered as using a macro and reason for a ban. 

• Like 1