[Req] osbuddy like npc rendering snippeto

Isolate

hoio :)
i'm not the best at maths and i'm not really sure if anyone i could ask irl would understand my issue so i'll hope someone here is so kind.
I'm looking for a raw snippet, aka not dependent on osbot graphics util methods or anything, that takes the vertices arrays/rotation/screen coords to come up with a buncho points
that can be rendered to come out like the osbuddy npc rendering that is an almost trace of the model from the most outter points connecting, and moves as the model changes.
(unable to locate example i showed in the past sorry :( )
@FrostBug made a dandy like one that i managed to lose and the paste expired but it required GraphicsUtil.getScreenCoordinates[[S

bless.

10 minutes ago, Alek said:

I hope you know OSBot graphics util methods provides the world to screen translation; I mean best of luck if you want to figure that out on your own.

your IiiIIiiIii's hurt my eeeyyyyeeees
the bane of no true case sensitive ide innit :doge:
buts rs im shit at maths and i know some people here are aight and can prolly manage this.
Not a major hastle if it can't get done, just a shot in the dark :(

3 minutes ago, Isolate said:

your IiiIIiiIii's hurt my eeeyyyyeeees
the bane of no true case sensitive ide innit :doge:
buts rs im shit at maths and i know some people here are aight and can prolly manage this.
Not a major hastle if it can't get done, just a shot in the dark :(

This is the post I was referring to:

Can't be bothered to check if it meets your requirements.

If you need complete sauce without hidden OSBot methods, you're better off going to an RSPS forum or something like that.

Edited by Explv

1 minute ago, Explv said:

This is the post I was referring to:

Can't be bothered to check if it meets your requirements.

If you need complete sauce without hidden OSBot methods, you're better off going to an RSPS forum or something like that.

I'm sure we have a hidden math wizard here somewhere to help :3 I have faith

4 minutes ago, Isolate said:

I'm sure we have a hidden math wizard here somewhere to help :3 I have faith

What exactly do you need? Just the world to screen function?

1 minute ago, Alek said:

It also takes someone who knows the game and actively reverses it. Not sure why you need the translation snippet when you can achieve the result you are looking for relatively easily using the OSBot API.  :/

I believe he is working on his own client

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alek said:

It also takes someone who knows the game and actively reverses it. Not sure why you need the translation snippet when you can achieve the result you are looking for relatively easily using the OSBot API.  :/

I like going out of my way to complicate things maybe :)

3 minutes ago, Isolate said:

I like going out of my way to complicate things maybe :)

If all you need is the world to screen function / other similar functions, there are plenty of open source clients that you can just look at, or check RSPS forums.

For example:

https://github.com/Acuity/AcuityCore/blob/6cf2ebddfeccf04521b2599063bec266d930ec23/acuity-api/src/main/java/com/acuity/api/rs/utils/Projection.java

Edited by Explv

4 minutes ago, Explv said:

If all you need is the world to screen function / other similar functions, there are plenty of open source clients that you can just look at, or check RSPS forums.

For example:

https://github.com/Acuity/AcuityCore/blob/6cf2ebddfeccf04521b2599063bec266d930ec23/acuity-api/src/main/java/com/acuity/api/rs/utils/Projection.java

indeed an abundance of similar methods, mainly tile to screen for some reason, sure i could adapt it but this is more of a no effort grasp at straws incase a wizard is bored.
in no urgent need

2 minutes ago, Isolate said:

indeed an abundance of similar methods, mainly tile to screen for some reason, sure i could adapt it but this is more of a no effort grasp at straws incase a wizard is bored.
in no urgent need

There's a method in that class I linked named "boundingBoxtoScreen". Isn't that exactly what you need? Or at least a very slightly modified version of it..?

1 minute ago, Explv said:

There's a method in that class I linked named "boundingBoxtoScreen". Isn't that exactly what you need? Or at least a very slightly modified version of it..?

this is why i need the refference i sent to frosty burger, its not quite a perfect bounding box, its like a crudely drawn outline between all the outmost points of the model