Advice after 14yrs afk

CcozyD

2 minutes ago, CcozyD said:

Could you elaborate on the proxy thing please?

I'm completely new to this. The extent of my Internet/computer knowledge is literally opening up osbuddy and clicking the same spot for hours on end

a proxy is basically another IP you can use with just about anything; for the client, you could run the client with a proxy, therefore allowing you to play on your other account legitimately without having to worry of getting banned

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CcozyD said:

That's something I'll definitely be looking into. I imagine it's going to take a long time to get from being a complete fr00b to being able to effectively do it.

I think you'll be surprised how quick you pick it up, just read some other peoples public scripts, gain an idea on how to do things then start small ;)

There's plenty of tutorials on the forums here that you can read to get started :D

https://osbot.org/forum/forum/250-tutorials/

16 minutes ago, CcozyD said:

That's something I'll definitely be looking into. I imagine it's going to take a long time to get from being a complete fr00b to being able to effectively do it.

I'll also help you out with scripting if you want, it's christmas, I'm feeling charitable, add my skype :)

• Like 1

Made a suicide bot to get to grips with setting up, running the scripts and hopefully recognising which behaviour and patterns will least likely result in detection/Banhammer. I'm pretty confident using the osbot client now and im running it using an account I made using foxyproxy browser alongside a proxy provided by @Token
Purchase was simple, supply was instant, and info/advice was excellent. I'm also running osbot through this proxy.