GMaul Pure?

isamday6

Hey guys, I've been debating whether or not I should make my very first pure. After doing some research I decided on a Gmaul Pure. I've searched everywhere for a CLEAR guide on how to make this account but haven't found one. Every guide tells me different things and mixes the information up for me leaving me clueless. Can anyone clear things up for me? I want to make a range to Gmaul 13 prayer pure. If you can include all the quests I'd need to do that would be awesome and maybe some more information on the account creation.

THANK YOU!

start getting slayer with early lvls, 55 slayer is leaf-bladed sword better then brine sabre. If your going to get prayer have it quested, priest in peril and dont finish restless ghost just get ammy and stop so u can have dt done at 11 prayer (then get 13 urself). I like training at ammonite crabs, there slightly better then sands easy to afk and pretty empty. they also drop fossils which i used to get my thieving up, which with questing and a little Pyramid plunder made 53 thiev easy af. I personally cannoned at caged ogres (easy to get a spot) 1-86 got all my hp from str. my range is always higher then people my cb lvl and str is the same as them (if not higher) im usually 1-4 hp lvls off but i have better max hits then them. Also 1-13 prayer firecapes are great imo i got mine from zuziel he was very fast with it. have ur mage match ur range lvl. Helps in magic defence against rusher's (idk where i head it from but seems true). Wear the best gear u can i use halo and cwars top. pretty easy to afk cwars and play another acc or boost urself with another acc. halo services are pretty cheap too. Look up atk xp quests do what u can should have u at 45 atk get remaining urself. completing easy achievement diaries, and one small favor help alot with slayer lvls, and deff cannon any task u can. i prolly missed plenty of stuff but its pretty easy to figure out urself. If u end up failing the acc sell it here and start again lol

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, daamurda said:

start getting slayer with early lvls, 55 slayer is leaf-bladed sword better then brine sabre. If your going to get prayer have it quested, priest in peril and dont finish restless ghost just get ammy and stop so u can have dt done at 11 prayer (then get 13 urself). I like training at ammonite crabs, there slightly better then sands easy to afk and pretty empty. they also drop fossils which i used to get my thieving up, which with questing and a little Pyramid plunder made 53 thiev easy af. I personally cannoned at caged ogres (easy to get a spot) 1-86 got all my hp from str. my range is always higher then people my cb lvl and str is the same as them (if not higher) im usually 1-4 hp lvls off but i have better max hits then them. Also 1-13 prayer firecapes are great imo i got mine from zuziel he was very fast with it. have ur mage match ur range lvl. Helps in magic defence against rusher's (idk where i head it from but seems true). Wear the best gear u can i use halo and cwars top. pretty easy to afk cwars and play another acc or boost urself with another acc. halo services are pretty cheap too. Look up atk xp quests do what u can should have u at 45 atk get remaining urself. completing easy achievement diaries, and one small favor help alot with slayer lvls, and deff cannon any task u can. i prolly missed plenty of stuff but its pretty easy to figure out urself. If u end up failing the acc sell it here and start again lol

Basically summed it up. Would follow this if you're serious about the GM pure

I appreciate all your replies, but I've gotten 4 different ways to go upon the account from them. Some telling me to do certain quests and to train a certain way and others telling me not to. I still don't know how to go about this lol.. Maybe I can start off with a list of ALL the quests I'd need to do to while staying 13 pray? I'd appreciate the help!