We NEED Crypto-Payments!

purplewatilla

1 hour ago, purplewatilla said:

PM me! I'd be happy to show you the ropes, some people think BTC will go to 500k+ so you can never really know, but I think it's being proven very quickly that these currencies are very real, and absolutely will be used in the future!

With all this confidence it'll go up why would you want to pay in btc? that 10 dollars now is gonna cost you 50k later?

1 hour ago, IDontEB said:

With all this confidence it'll go up why would you want to pay in btc? that 10 dollars now is gonna cost you 50k later?

Coinpayments accepts 70 different coins, silly head! Also, for me personally, when I spent that $10 it's going to scripts that will make me 10x+ going back into crypto ^-^

Also, I never said that it will go up, I just think odds are better than not. Blockchain is the way of the future, and if crypto is the main driver, then crypto will be very big. 

TLDR; I'm confident that I can beat 500% a year with the money I'm spending on here. +its profits end up back into crypto

P.P.S. Past earnings are not an indicator of future earnings, I'm well aware of this :-p

Edited by purplewatilla

On 11/8/2017 at 6:52 AM, Deathimminent said:

crypto is just a fad bruh

a fad that's about to be on the Chicago commodities exchange 8)

Also you clearly don't understand the intrinsic value of blockchain technology. When crypto is powering the biggest most efficient blockchains, crypto stays big, and gets bigger.

On 11/8/2017 at 7:16 AM, Khaleesi said:

The most dumb move you can do is use this as a company ... xD
Very unstable and puts you in bad position for taxes and such -_-

Care to elaborate? I know loads of companies that use coinpayments and say it's been super great to them...

Note, I'm not suggesting they hold what they make in crypto (although I personally would), but they could easily sell them on any exchange even coinbase and tax then you have a dollar figure to tax.

Edited by purplewatilla

2 hours ago, purplewatilla said:

a fad that's about to be on the Chicago commodities exchange 8)

Also you clearly don't understand the intrinsic value of blockchain technology. When crypto is powering the biggest most efficient blockchains, crypto stays big, and gets bigger.

Care to elaborate? I know loads of companies that use coinpayments and say it's been super great to them...

Note, I'm not suggesting they hold what they make in crypto (although I personally would), but they could easily sell them on any exchange even coinbase and tax then you have a dollar figure to tax.

Is bitcoin the next crossfit or something? It's like you dont understand that it's not worth the hassle. Having to go to another payment processor and deal with them too for less than 100 bucks isnt even worth opening their website for most people

7 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

Is bitcoin the next crossfit or something? It's like you dont understand that it's not worth the hassle. Having to go to another payment processor and deal with them too for less than 100 bucks isnt even worth opening their website for most people

If you actually think that very few people with pay with crypto, you're entirely wrong. Amazon is about to start accepting btc, and hopefully other alt coins are soon to follow. Don't attack something just because you lack knowledge or basic understanding of it. Crypto is a lifestyle though, so it's absolutely crossfit.

11 minutes ago, purplewatilla said:

If you actually think that very few people with pay with crypto, you're entirely wrong. Amazon is about to start accepting btc, and hopefully other alt coins are soon to follow. Don't attack something just because you lack knowledge or basic understanding of it. Crypto is a lifestyle though, so it's absolutely crossfit.

You're just blinded by your bias and belief in bitcoin because it has way too many flaws to be used here and ESPECIALLY by amazon. You believing Amazon would consider accepting btc in it's current state just shows your bias towards it. Also https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/debunked-rumor-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-fake-news/ claims that your Amazon claim is just bad journalism.

5 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

You're just blinded by your bias and belief in bitcoin because it has way too many flaws to be used here and ESPECIALLY by amazon. You believing Amazon would consider accepting btc in it's current state just shows your bias towards it. Also https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/debunked-rumor-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-fake-news/ claims that your Amazon claim is just bad journalism.

I don't hold much btc, I'm ETH master-race. I just believe in decentralized currencies.

I'm certain more and more online retailers will start accepting crypto currencies as they continue to gain more traction. Don't be blinded by your salt from all the crying you've done from missing out on this big beautiful crypto train! It's still not too late to hop aboard!

Edited by purplewatilla

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2017 at 3:15 PM, purplewatilla said:

I don't hold much btc, I'm ETH master-race. I just believe in decentralized currencies.

I'm certain more and more online retailers will start accepting crypto currencies as they continue to gain more traction. Don't be blinded by your salt from all the crying you've done from missing out on this big beautiful crypto train! It's still not too late to hop aboard!

Why would companies want to accept an unstable currency?
Literally BTC drops like 20% in a few days.
So if Amazon accepted BTC, lets say they sold 500m in BTC in a few days, they would have lost 100m. 
Makes no sense to accept unstable currencies.