who's hyped?

The Hero of Time

I've already wasted so much time on 1x vanilla private servers and farmed mc , bwl, aq ,zg etc so much I don't know I really care anymore. This took way too long and so many people have already done the same, I might play but really its almost stale for me now. The amount of people might change that and the fact that I wont lose my full t2 char cause a server randomly wants to stop existing... 

Edited by Convergence

19 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

shit, this is next OSRS in terms of botting. I bet you can run vanilla WOW on potato and if i understand correctly, it's super boring and super grindy just like OSRS, so gold will be in demand

China already has this covered. You might think I'm memeing but, on nostalrius there was a Chinese guild that had total control over Un'goro crater meaning they had control over the herb and mining gold markets and sold at absurd prices. Good luck trying to out sell people who can litterally live inside of a pc bang indefinitely by being part of this 'inner ring' of gold farmers.

19 hours ago, Chikan said:

China already has this covered. You might think I'm memeing but, on nostalrius there was a Chinese guild that had total control over Un'goro crater meaning they had control over the herb and mining gold markets and sold at absurd prices. Good luck trying to out sell people who can litterally live inside of a pc bang indefinitely by being part of this 'inner ring' of gold farmers.

dude, how long that was ago, you considered about that? now remember what was happening with botting in same years of runescape..we live 10-15 years from that date.

2 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

dude, how long that was ago, you considered about that? now remember what was happening with botting in same years of runescape..we live 10-15 years from that date.

he's talking about the private server, which people are playing right this second

• Like 1