Osrs dying?

Dilly Dilly

On 3.11.2017 at 6:10 PM, Team Cape said:

its been dying since a month after it came out

Actually OSRS has steadily gotten more players over the time after the release. You shouldn't talk out of your ass.

On 3.11.2017 at 6:09 PM, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

Is it just me or is osrs dying? 

I logged in today to pk for the first time in a long time and bounty hunter players seem wayyyy down compared to normal. It used to be hard to see your target due to the amount of pkers. So Then i jumped into the pvp worlds...ge, varrock west, both use to be filled with pkers from low level puree to maxed main dhers. Now both spots are damn near empty? Is the game dying? 

Game itself is not dying but amount of pkers is declining.That's why they are constantly trying to push those new wilderness updates to get more people into pking but that's not really the way to do it. They honestly need some sort of tutorial for beginners. Pking as a beginner sucks ass.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sanders said:

Actually OSRS has steadily gotten more players over the time after the release. You shouldn't talk out of your ass.

Game itself is not dying but amount of pkers is declining.That's why they are constantly trying to push those new wilderness updates to get more people into pking but that's not really the way to do it. They honestly need some sort of tutorial for beginners. Pking as a beginner sucks ass.

lol gravedigging

Edited by Team Cape

OSRS wasn't ment to last , but Jagex was impressed by the number of players so they tried and still trying to milk it . The game is not appealing for noobs to come , one of the main reasons is graphics. Since they don't want to invest in graphic designers to upgrade the visuals they decided to try their luck with a mobile app since is a lower investment with a decent chance of success. In my opinion , if OSRS mobile will not bring new players the game will become dead in 1-2 years.

7 hours ago, ozeki6 said:

OSRS wasn't ment to last , but Jagex was impressed by the number of players so they tried and still trying to milk it . The game is not appealing for noobs to come , one of the main reasons is graphics. Since they don't want to invest in graphic designers to upgrade the visuals they decided to try their luck with a mobile app since is a lower investment with a decent chance of success. In my opinion , if OSRS mobile will not bring new players the game will become dead in 1-2 years.

highly doubt it lol OSRS has been bringing tons of people an it will get better.. most of the people that can't play cus of jobs , or just dont have time to sit on their computer will be able to play from their phone

• Like 1

i dont beleave its dieing either people come an go over the years majority of ppl i notice playing are alot older now and most my friends etc play after work weekends to save money etc we all go thru stages of quiting then returning eventually buy yet the numbers in worlds still seem consitant thru out. I beleave the day osrs dies is the end of fagex. #bringback2011botting ?