APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

Do you think you can add a check for being stuck upstairs of Seer's bank? It happened a few times that the bot clicks the ladder and goes upstairs, stay there until you manually go back down. The issue is how the bot aligns the camera such that the ladder and initial obstacle to climb up the wall are in the same line of sight.

1 hour ago, troro1 said:

Do you think you can add a check for being stuck upstairs of Seer's bank? It happened a few times that the bot clicks the ladder and goes upstairs, stay there until you manually go back down. The issue is how the bot aligns the camera such that the ladder and initial obstacle to climb up the wall are in the same line of sight.

Hey,

I actually implemented this last weekend. The reason I haven't pushed it live yet is because I have not had a chance to rigorously test it since implementing.

I have had to put script changes on hold for about a week or two as my laptop is in for repairs at the moment. As soon as I have it back, I will crack on with testing, and hopefully be able to push this live for you in the near future :)

-Apa

On 10/5/2020 at 5:13 AM, sp0wner said:

Got banned on a normally played account after half an hour of running the script.
Be carefull while using :)

Yup, sadly I just got hit with a ban after 90 mins of use. This is the only bot I used on that specific account (and it was an older account).. all my others seem to have survived.

No worries though, comes with the territory. Just be super careful, yall. 😩

A quick reminder to everyone to be extra cautious when botting: sadly the year is no longer 2015, and you cannot bot for multiple hours without the expectation of a ban. Keep sessions short, use generous breaks, play legitimately between sessions, and you should be fine. Best of luck everyone! Let me know if you run into any issues with the script.

6 hours ago, CrazyMate said:

Brilliant crispy as always. 
Seems to be an issue with the seers cours.

it will sometimes get stuck up the stairs inside the bank and then just stand there. 
could you maybe implement for in case this happens it to go down the stairs? 

Hey,

Thanks for the comment. I'm actually planning to release an update which will fix this exact issue this weekend :)

-Apa

• Like 1

Update!

Apologies in the delay for getting this one out. I wanted to make sure it was properly tested before pushing it live.

Version 1.05

• Error correction: the script will now recover when accidentally climbing the ladder in Seers' bank.
  • Added code structure to easily add error correction to other courses in the future.

-Apa