APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

5 hours ago, uncledude00 said:

How to avoid bans with this script? I botted 50-60 min max every couple of days mixed with questing and other skills and still got  banned. Mirror mode. 

Hey,

That's unfortunate, i'm surprised you received a ban when that is all the botting that you did... sounds very unlucky. In general, this script is no different to any other - the same 'safe botting' rules apply: short sessions, generous breaks, and legitimate play. I would say that keeping a low profile is key, no matter the script/bot. Perhaps you might have a flagged IP?

-Apa

40 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

That's unfortunate, i'm surprised you received a ban when that is all the botting that you did... sounds very unlucky. In general, this script is no different to any other - the same 'safe botting' rules apply: short sessions, generous breaks, and legitimate play. I would say that keeping a low profile is key, no matter the script/bot. Perhaps you might have a flagged IP?

-Apa

i gotta just test what works on throwaway accounts because manually doing agility sucks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, M3N said:

I bought this in 2019. I am getting back into osrs and botting in general... how would yall assess the ban rates with this bot and agility scripts in general provided I utilize all of the "safe botting" staples. 

Hey,

It's very hard to quantify a ban rate, and bans are somewhat random, however I would say that it is quite risky to run this script for more than a couple of hours in a row. With generous breaks and legitimate play between sessions, you should be fine. The key is to keep a low profile!

Perhaps some more seasoned botters might be able to provide some more advice - it is worth checking on the OSBot discord.

-Apa

6 hours ago, AthleticFinisher said:

Hi, could I please have a trial?

Sure - trial started :)

9 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

It's very hard to quantify a ban rate, and bans are somewhat random, however I would say that it is quite risky to run this script for more than a couple of hours in a row. With generous breaks and legitimate play between sessions, you should be fine. The key is to keep a low profile!

Perhaps some more seasoned botters might be able to provide some more advice - it is worth checking on the OSBot discord.

-Apa

Thanks for the honest response. So far I haven't gone more than 30 mins in one session with generous breaks as well as utilizing mirror mode. I plan on getting to 70 from level 1 within the duration of a single bond. I will keep you posted with results

11 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

-Apa

Thanks! I'll run it for about 8hrs today with long breaks and then give it a few days off to see if I catch a ban. :)