APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

Man fuck this. I used this script with 8min run time, 8min breaks, 1 hour a day. This means I runs only runs for a total of 32 min spread out per day. Still got banned. And this is the 4th time I got a nice account screwed over by you. You will get a ban no matter how you run this script. Apa should really forgo the money this script makes for him and do what is right: TAKE THIS SCRIPT DOWN.

23 hours ago, troro1 said:

Man fuck this. I used this script with 8min run time, 8min breaks, 1 hour a day. This means I runs only runs for a total of 32 min spread out per day. Still got banned. And this is the 4th time I got a nice account screwed over by you. You will get a ban no matter how you run this script. Apa should really forgo the money this script makes for him and do what is right: TAKE THIS SCRIPT DOWN.

Hey troro1,

Sorry to hear this, sounds like you've gotten very unlucky. Perhaps your IP is flagged? I see you've kept short sessions which is very important in maintaining a low profile, so the bans are probably for a different reason.

As i'm sure you know, botting is against game rules and users log into botting software at their own risk. Bans are processed by Jagex, so no botting client, script or macro can be safe from bans, and everything that can be done to reduce them has already been implemented. Had you not been banned using this script, the ban would occur while using a different script, either on OSBot or another client of your choice. The usual advice I give is for users to see the script as a tool - if used carefully and correctly, there is potential for huge gains - it can take a few attempts to find a good botting routine that works for you.

Best

Apa

22 minutes ago, Zalux said:

Hey Apa, i've got the script and love it! but is there a possibility of adding the wilderness agility course? its like double the exp for mid level

Either way great work.

Hey,

I'm glad you're liking the script :) Thank you for the suggestion. This script is a rooftop script, and as such is slightly cheaper than other agility scripts available on the SDN (which support other non-rooftop courses). Adding non-rooftop courses would mean the price would have to rise so as not to undercut other AIO agility scripts available on the store - this is not something that i'd like to do; i'm keen to keep the price low as it is currently.

Best

Apa

3 hours ago, MATHAWK said:

how much rsgp for this script?

Hey,

You cannot pay with RSGP directly, rather you must first purchase a store voucher which you can then redeem for in-store credit (spendable on this or other scripts).

Here's a link to the voucher marketplace: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Please let me know if you have any further questions :)

Apa