APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

9 hours ago, Apaec said:

I see. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to prevent misclicks directly, these are just part of the game for both players and bots. There are lots of reasons for this, including CPU throttling and network latency fluctuations.

I have in recent times been working on an error correction system which will try and pick up on situations like this and navigate the player back on course. It's not an easy thing to do so it is taking some time, and it is very experimental at the moment. I'm hoping to release it in the near future though.

In the mean time, i'd say it is fairly safe to consider this as an isolated incident - it is unlikely to happen again. I'd recommend not leaving your bot unattended nevertheless.

Best

Apa

100% my man I agree, I was just wondering if there was a way to add like the bot hasn't gained xp in 10 minutes to force a logout or something like that, but I guess i can see how that would interfere with breaks etc. 

It has only happened once for me and so far ive gained about 45ish levels.

Edited by BobbyZ

On 8/30/2019 at 10:17 AM, mike verhelst said:

Thanks for the amazing script, really works well without any faults.. unfortunately i got banned  after using it for my first time for three full hours :/

Oh no! That's really unlucky :/ sorry to hear about that. To prevent this happening to you again in the future, it might be worth giving this thread a quick read if you haven't already: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/ Hopefully that is of some help!

On 8/30/2019 at 6:30 PM, BobbyZ said:

100% my man I agree, I was just wondering if there was a way to add like the bot hasn't gained xp in 10 minutes to force a logout or something like that, but I guess i can see how that would interfere with breaks etc. 

It has only happened once for me and so far ive gained about 45ish levels.

Hmm, an interesting idea, but might cause a lot of confusion as you highlighted. The error correction system is probably the best way forward, but it's not quite ready. As soon as it is I will make an announcement in the thread though!

Apa

39 minutes ago, dertim74 said:

Used it on 4 accounts, no longer than 2 hours in one sitting ever. 1 fully quested main banned, 1 med level banned, 2 throwaways accounts banned. stay away from that script

Were they all being botted at the same time on the same IP?
Was a proxy being used or home residential IP?
Was this on Mirror Mode or stealth injection? 

Just curious, I have 2 accounts I have used this bot on before for roughly 3-4 hour sessions on a residential IP with MM that have not been banned.  Trying to find what may be causing the bans with this script.

5 hours ago, Botthestrange said:

Were they all being botted at the same time on the same IP?
Was a proxy being used or home residential IP?
Was this on Mirror Mode or stealth injection? 

Just curious, I have 2 accounts I have used this bot on before for roughly 3-4 hour sessions on a residential IP with MM that have not been banned.  Trying to find what may be causing the bans with this script.

On my home ip, but always botted one by one. Even had big gaps inbetween. Stealth injection cause im broke. Same With de Wintertodt script i used, got banned after not even botting for over an hour. idk what im doing wrong

30 minutes ago, dertim74 said:

On my home ip, but always botted one by one. Even had big gaps inbetween. Stealth injection cause im broke. Same With de Wintertodt script i used, got banned after not even botting for over an hour. idk what im doing wrong

Hmm, could well be a flagged IP, but there's no way of knowing really.

There is a useful thread written by an ex-developer which I usually share with people struggling with bans: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/ta

I'd say the key take away point is to keep a low profile. Keep sessions short (personally I like 30 minutes, although it depends on what I am botting), use generous breaks, and play legitimately between sessions. Also, be sure not to bot on an account you are very invested in.

Hopefully that helps, although keep in mind that bans are random and unpredictable - at no point are you ever safe!

Good luck

Apa