APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

On 8/18/2019 at 7:44 PM, jameslatham123 said:

Neither. Full CPU on stealth injection

On 8/18/2019 at 8:00 PM, jameslatham123 said:

Also often tries aching before it finishes traversing certain things then waits 3-4 secs after traversing before going back onto Spellbook and doing the attempted alch again

Odd. I've made a note of this and will look into it as soon as possible.

Apa

31 minutes ago, raikzun420 said:

13k is probably without alchs, and manually done.
No bots matches you playing on your own.

You can achieve max XP manually alching and training agility. This script achieves max XP training agility without alching. It should interact with next obstacle and then alch and then alch again if obstacle isn’t reached 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, BobbyZ said:

Used this bot for the past 2 or so days. Everything was going smooth..

Woke up this morning stuck above the camelot bank, not sure how long it was there but it was just sitting there.. 

If possible if the bot gets stuck can you make it force end the script if it can't find it's way back 2 the course. 

Hmm, thanks for letting me know. Where did it get stuck exactly?

Apa

9 hours ago, Predated said:

Hey new user here, awesome bot by the way, and when I tried starting the bot today it keeps closing the client instead of running the Falador rooftop. Any suggestions?  It works on Canifis but not Falador.

Hey,

Normally when the script stops immediately there is a configuration error. A quick way to figure out what went wrong is to open the console logger (located via the OSBot settings menu). The script will log regular status info to this panel, as well as any errors or misconfigurations which prevent the script from running.

Hopefully this will uncover the reason for the script stopping - if it does, please let me know. If not, please send me the ~10 most recent lines when the script stops unexpectedly and I will try to help you from there :)

-Apa

On 8/18/2019 at 3:46 PM, jameslatham123 said:

This is 1hr of Varrock rooftops where agil xp should be 13k

This is with no breaks (one had just started that's why I'm on the login screen)

On 8/26/2019 at 2:29 PM, BobbyZ said:

Used this bot for the past 2 or so days. Everything was going smooth..

Woke up this morning stuck above the camelot bank, not sure how long it was there but it was just sitting there.. 

If possible if the bot gets stuck can you make it force end the script if it can't find it's way back 2 the course. 

Agility seems to be one of the hardest skills to bot without getting banned. What's your guys' experience with apas script?

5 hours ago, BobbyZ said:

It clicked the ladder in Seers Bank, and got stuck upstairs. So when it went to start the course it somehow clicked the ladder instead and registered the click.

I see. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do to prevent misclicks directly, these are just part of the game for both players and bots. There are lots of reasons for this, including CPU throttling and network latency fluctuations.

I have in recent times been working on an error correction system which will try and pick up on situations like this and navigate the player back on course. It's not an easy thing to do so it is taking some time, and it is very experimental at the moment. I'm hoping to release it in the near future though.

In the mean time, i'd say it is fairly safe to consider this as an isolated incident - it is unlikely to happen again. I'd recommend not leaving your bot unattended nevertheless.

Best

Apa