APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

At seers every once in a blue moon it'll go up the ladder behind the starting point and just sit there making you look very bot like, wont log out nor do anything. Other than that I have owned this script for a long time now and I really love it. I use it moderately as I do care the accounts I use it on, amazing script thank you for it :)  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hombre blanco said:

At seers every once in a blue moon it'll go up the ladder behind the starting point and just sit there making you look very bot like, wont log out nor do anything. Other than that I have owned this script for a long time now and I really love it. I use it moderately as I do care the accounts I use it on, amazing script thank you for it :)  

Thanks for letting me know. While there's nothing I can do about misclicks (all sorts of factors such as latency fluctuations, resource throttling etc can cause these), I have been working on an error recovery system in the background. When this is ready, the script will be able to recover from situations such as this one.

Best

Apa

1 minute ago, alle02 said:

can i get a trial please? very interested in this script

Trust me mate, on of the best scripts I've bought, also his SandCrabs bot is one of the best scripts I have ever bought - his prices are quite cheap considering the anti ban features. 

Just buy it. 

• Heart 1