APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

Just bought script yesterday and started it now for about 7 mins now. Looks very botlike in Al- Kharid. It runs to obstacle, stands for a sec then clicks. Just after getting to  the roof, bot runs SE then  stops and then runs South to the correct obstacle. Would be nice if camera rotated as u got closer and cliicked the obstacle before the character got ther

41 minutes ago, raffiiee said:

Just bought script yesterday and started it now for about 7 mins now. Looks very botlike in Al- Kharid. It runs to obstacle, stands for a sec then clicks. Just after getting to  the roof, bot runs SE then  stops and then runs South to the correct obstacle. Would be nice if camera rotated as u got closer and cliicked the obstacle before the character got ther

The camera movement should be dynamic with the interactions - are you running on mirror or SI? I've been running on SI and it seems to be working well for me!

Apa

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

The camera movement should be dynamic with the interactions - are you running on mirror or SI? I've been running on SI and it seems to be working well for me!

Apa

Im running it on SI. Besides the camera movement it still looks botlike, especially the beginning of the course when u climb up and it runs southeast first, stands a sec then runs south

10 minutes ago, StayedAway said:

My bad lol I didn't know that, I just got into botting so... can you just give it to me on sunday or do I have to comment again? 

No worries - I'm not sure exactly when you would like the trial, and also I would not trust myself with remembering to activate it! It would be better if you reminded me by dropping another reply here on/after Sunday when you feel like giving the script a shot :)

-Apa

Edited by Apaec