APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

7 hours ago, Ayayron said:

Doing Seers and it ignored a Mark of Grace whilst in Mirror mode..I'm using OSBuddy as the RSClient.

Not sure why it does this, but in general i'd recommend against mirror mode, especially with the non-stock client. Please try with stealth injection - it should work perfectly :) If not, let me know!

Apa

On 5/4/2018 at 7:40 AM, lillbazz said:

Hi Apaec, before the update your script logs out as soon as I start it up. Still happening.

Are you still having this issue? It could be a configuration issue - please check the console logger!

6 minutes ago, lillbazz said:

Hi Apaec, I was retarded (food in inventory was required).

Ah, no worries! Glad it was sorted :)

I need to work on a way to make these messages more prominent as it seems not many users check (or know to check) the console when something unexpected happens. This was my motivation to implement the paint-logger, however that doesn't help when the script is stopped internally like in this situation... I will have to come up with a nicer solution !

Best

Apa

3 hours ago, Apaec said:

Not sure why it does this, but in general i'd recommend against mirror mode, especially with the non-stock client. Please try with stealth injection - it should work perfectly :) If not, let me know!

Understandable, reason I use mirror is due to already having a recent ban on my account I’m trying to ensure I don’t get another haha, I used another client and got the ban so really trying to keep it as long as possible. I’ll try Stealth again though. 

32 minutes ago, siilentalk said:

Hey, can I get a trial?

Thanks.

Sure, done! :)

18 minutes ago, Ayayron said:

Understandable, reason I use mirror is due to already having a recent ban on my account I’m trying to ensure I don’t get another haha, I used another client and got the ban so really trying to keep it as long as possible. I’ll try Stealth again though. 

I wouldn't say mirror is safer than stealth; from my experience they both seem to be 'equally dangerous'. As a result, I personally prefer SI as it is more reliable and less resource intensive.

Nonetheless, if it works for you then I don't see why not :)

Apa

14 minutes ago, Apaec said:

I wouldn't say mirror is safer than stealth; from my experience they both seem to be 'equally dangerous'. As a result, I personally prefer SI as it is more reliable and less resource intensive.

Apa

25 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Apa

Seems to work outside of Mirror, how long would you say is best to go with this script as I went 2 hours with a previous client and it got me banned at Canafis, yours seems similar in the fact it doesn't move camera and perfect clicks the minimap to get to the next obstacle when finishing Seers :/

56 minutes ago, Ayayron said:

Seems to work outside of Mirror, how long would you say is best to go with this script as I went 2 hours with a previous client and it got me banned at Canafis, yours seems similar in the fact it doesn't move camera and perfect clicks the minimap to get to the next obstacle when finishing Seers :/

No bot or script is safe, and misclicking on the minimap every now and then isn't going to change that :( Naturally it is much easier to detect bots than it is to replicate humans (For example, Captchas work, You can't have a meaningful conversation with Siri, ...). Botting is no different - this is a common misconception that many users have.

Subsequently, instead of worrying about the intricacies of the bot or script that you use, because you can bet that jagex probably already knows you're botting (They could just check if you have an OSBot folder in your file directory for example!), you should focus more on stalling or minimising your chances of being banned. A lot of this has to do with timing, (e.g time of day, hours per day, duration of sessions, ...). Strike a compromise that works for you - I personally do not bot for more than 30 mins to 1h per day, with healthy breaks at that.

If you haven't already, be sure to give this thread a read: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

GL

Apa

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Apaec said:

No bot or script is safe, and misclicking on the minimap every now and then isn't going to change that :( Naturally it is much easier to detect bots than it is to replicate humans (For example, Captchas work, You can't have a meaningful conversation with Siri, ...). Botting is no different - this is a common misconception that many users have.

Subsequently, instead of worrying about the intricacies of the bot or script that you use, because you can bet that jagex probably already knows you're botting (They could just check if you have an OSBot folder in your file directory for example!), you should focus more on stalling or minimising your chances of being banned. A lot of this has to do with timing, (e.g time of day, hours per day, duration of sessions, ...). Strike a compromise that works for you - I personally do not bot for more than 30 mins to 1h per day, with healthy breaks at that.

If you haven't already, be sure to give this thread a read: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

GL

Apa

I renamed it to Runelite and threw it in deepwindows for whatever reason, seemed to work when cheating on CSGO so may as well try lmaoo, and yeah I guess you're right. Been going for an hour 16 rn so hopefully get all my marks and never need to do the agility grind again until questing haha, ty <3

• Like 1