APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

On 2018-03-03 at 1:44 PM, Apaec said:

That's such an awkward obstacle because half way across, it behaves as if your character is stationary! I'll add this to the list of obstacles which need alch-blocking. I'm working on implementing this now, although it's quite tough to test considering the local image loading issues that i'm experiencing in recent OSBot builds.

Cheers for the detailed gif (:

-Apa

Just figure out the time it takes to traverse the obstacle and force it to wait 3 seconds + sleep condtion to perform the alch at that obstacle which should be relatively easily if you just put a boolean check to see if its traversing that obstacle or not ObstacleTrue() -> Timer Alch 3 seconds + sleepcondition????

@Apaec

Edited by frictional

4 minutes ago, Neal Caffrey said:

I believe there was a fix pushed today and some of my scripts started working again like perfect fighter yet APA rooftops seems to be a bit broken.

Example:

bUzs22m.gif

Any reason behind this?

- Thanks

I don't believe there is a new OSBot update yet - please be patient while the devs work on a fix (:

Been reading through the last 5 pages of comments on this post looks really promising, also read through the other 3 paid agility scripts there was, and didnt really caught my attention. I would really like a trial to test it out. but not now, ill make a new post again on sunday asking for a trial if possible:) so i can try it out on monday when i am home all day and the client/script is up to date with this thursdays update.

78 agility btw, so ill try out polli course :)

Kind Regards

5 hours ago, HowToPlay said:

Been reading through the last 5 pages of comments on this post looks really promising, also read through the other 3 paid agility scripts there was, and didnt really caught my attention. I would really like a trial to test it out. but not now, ill make a new post again on sunday asking for a trial if possible:) so i can try it out on monday when i am home all day and the client/script is up to date with this thursdays update.

78 agility btw, so ill try out polli course :)

Kind Regards

Hey, sounds good! (:

As you suggested, make another post when you want me to start the trial.

Cheers!