APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

33 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Sure thing done!! (:

One slight thing I have noticed on Varrock Course, sometimes it'll try to click on the next obstacle before the current obstacle has been completed, therefore it'll sit idle for 5-10 seconds before progressing, it also runs into the general store when it tries to click onto the rough wall. :D 

Edited by Han

15 hours ago, Han said:

One slight thing I have noticed on Varrock Course, sometimes it'll try to click on the next obstacle before the current obstacle has been completed, therefore it'll sit idle for 5-10 seconds before progressing, it also runs into the general store when it tries to click onto the rough wall. :D 

I've experienced the same. :)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Han said:

Hmm, it shouldn't try and interact while it is traversing an obstacle. The only reason under which I think this could happen would be if, for whatever reason (latency fluctuation?) your player animation was cancelled while interacting. Maybe this issue is obstacle specific - please could you let me know exactly for which obstacle this happens?

Also, there's not much I can do about misclicks (like the general store one you described). That's something that can happen for a multitude of reasons, such as changes in latency, cpu/ram limitations, zoom settings, etc..., and will happen for any script/bot you use!

-Apa

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, justsandro said:

Hey bro , i appreciate you giving me a 24 hr trial yesterday or the day before (forgot when)

But i was unable to play any rs due some family issues unfortunately . Can i ask you for a trail once again or will you not allow it :/ ?

Thanks anyways man i love your scripts

Hey!

Unfortunately I can only re-issue a trial for users who did not get a chance to try the script at all - it seems you have a couple of hours on record, so this is not possible in your case :(

Sorry about that, 

Apa

38 minutes ago, MattGP said:

Hey! Was wondering if you could add gnome stronghold to make it run from level 1 with progressive mode?

Hey

I probably can't add this as I would risk infringing the OSBot store policy of not undercutting scripts. The only reason I could price this at $5,99 and not in line with the other AIO Agility scripts is that this script is solely rooftop agility! If I were to expand this to include non-rooftop courses, I would have to increase the price which is not something I want to do at this moment in time. Sorry about that!

Apa

Thank you for the 24hr trail you gave me last week, i've purchased the script today and i have a few suggestions for the script i was hoping you could implement in the coming future where the script will afk after a certain task for 0-15 seconds and hover mouse outside of screen as if someone was multi-tasking doing something else while training agility.