Best setup for Zulrah?

CaTiiRe

1 hour ago, Durry said:

It really depends on how much money you have. This is the gear setup i used and its pretty good for about 28m i think. (inventory is pretty obvious)

Magic:

0cKbPzc.png

Range:

gUBzse6.png

I was looking this one from Fruity thread, the one you show me I think is too expensive I cant afford it :/ Maybe less than 10m? Can you tell me the exact names of theses down here? Btw can you tell me the stats you have to make Zulrah?

60da1d32df284ca2a0f356dd41986ca9.png 

Edited by CaTiiRe
Forgot something

4 minutes ago, CaTiiRe said:

I was looking this one from Fruity thread, the one you show me I think is too expensive I cant afford it :/ Maybe less than 10m? Can you tell me the exact names of theses down here? Btw can you tell me the stats you have to make Zulrah?

60da1d32df284ca2a0f356dd41986ca9.png 

If you dont know what the items in the image are you should watch some youtube videos on zulrah, definitely if you are going to do it by hand. But if you dont have the money get a trident of the swamp and a toxic blow pipe. other than that its just anything you can afford with a high bonus.