Free 99s 100% afk,no bot required

jesenican

On 11/1/2017 at 12:06 AM, HoneyDewBubbleT said:

Murgee auto clicker has macro recording. Super good! I found that I could even do Teak powerchopping with it for 6 hours a day without ban. Super nice considering WC is pretty easy to get banned for as well once you go over 2 hours.

When you do this, do you just set it to click the tree and drop inv every so often? What level did you start, and what are you now?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12-10-2017 at 6:37 PM, GPSwap said:

a script is safer than a recording this isnt 2005 XD

It isn't. used it on rs3 to max out almost every stat if you are creative you can do loads with this program.

On oldschool i mainly used it for the skills listed above also herblore. cleaning herbs / making potions.

Edited by neusfluit
didn't even realize this topic was this old my bad.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is 100% true. All this time the safest way to bot has been macros. I have experimented a lot this year and it is very clear how jagex's detection works. STEALTH INJECTION = definite ban. Mirror mode is just like using macros on your own client. HOWEVER, the reason people get banned is because they use the popular bots. Jagex only deviates from their stealth injection detection for these very popular bots. They create special flagging code targeted at specific scripts. I've been making my own scripts in secluded places using mirror mode all year long and there is no issue at all. In essence that becomes the same thing as mouse macros, but with a much greater capability. Oh and Antibans are completely useless and most real coders know this. They only add them because ppl think that they help. I stood in the same secluded place for 3 days straight clicking the same exact three pixels of iron ore and no ban. 

TLDR; Stealth Injection = Ban, Popular Bots = Ban