bitcoin is ponzi skam smh invest in stockz 420

dipset

Governments strongly dislike btc because of the sheer capacity to launder millions easily. On top of no hand in the mix, regulation. Also no Taxes from it. US Gov could so easily pass some bullshit law that could crash btc, if they see it as enough of a threat to the economy. 2 cents.

Edited by adam k
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, adam k said:

Governments strongly dislike btc because of the sheer capacity to launder millions easily. On top of no hand in the mix, regulation. Also no Taxes from it. US Gov could so easily pass some bullshit law that could crash btc, if they see it as enough of a threat to the economy. 2 cents.

No, I agree what what you are saying. I am all for Bitcoin, it is my getaway. It is just for people stuck thinking that this is no big deal.

07f0kqfylwmz.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dipset said:

709a49c1c218f386935d1222f52d6b1e.png

buybitcoin.jpeg.c5709134b96e82cdf435150ac4691f8b.jpeg

Anyone else ever questioned about Bitcoin or any altcoins IRL?

For some reason everyone asks me about it, says it sounds like a scam/doesn't believe me, then ask how to get started. Only to not buy any. :???:

no shit, when you have no clue what moves the market you are bound to lose  ( i still recall shitcoin being under 10$ a unit )

tl;dr: cash is king

• Like 1