Firecape?

TTScripts

2 minutes ago, TTScripts said:

How much would it cost for one of you guys to go on and get a firecape for me? I would buy the set, and you'd just go on and do all 63 waves and get the fc. I suck shit at switching and can never seem to kill jad.

Only trusted users, please.

67d8035f335ef4c0b4799ace3a6de8d3.png

I can do it for $12 or 11M

6 minutes ago, TTScripts said:

That expensive? I clearly have the stats, am buying the gear, and fight caves doesn't take more than an hour.

If I did fire capes any cheaper I and my whole team would have to completely regisng from sleep and real life to handle the demand. My service handles 30-40 capes per day  at these prices

It's price for hand done work, not botting

Edited by zuzel111
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, zuzel111 said:

If I did fire capes any cheaper I and my whole team would have to completely regisng from sleep and real life to handle the demand. My service handles 30-40 capes per day  at these prices

It's price for hand done work, not botting

There are scripts for a firecape? lol

Not that I don't believe you but I was raised a skeptic, may I see a screenshot of these supposed 30-40 fire cape requests for today?

16 minutes ago, TTScripts said:

There are scripts for a firecape? lol

Not that I don't believe you but I was raised a skeptic, may I see a screenshot of these supposed 30-40 fire cape requests for today?

You're right he clearly dose not do 40 caves a day or he would be well over 220 fb.... 40 fb/day x 1 week = 280 fb lolol- >.> 

don't mean to be a hater here, but why cleeeeeearly lie, like black and white lie on a public forum lol xD @zuzel111

Edited by adam k

5 minutes ago, adam k said:

You're right he clearly dose not do 40 caves a day or he would be well over 220 fb.... 40 fb/day x 1 week = 280 fb lolol- >.> 

don't mean to be a hater here, but why cleeeeeearly lie, like black and white lie on a public forum lol xD @zuzel111

this is not his main site tho

10 minutes ago, adam k said:

Short reminder

My fire caping thread on Sythe is #1 the biggest on forums counting 4500 replies 160,000 views

My fire caping thread on p****bot has 27,000 views with 1000 replies

my fire caping thread on osbot has 55,000 views 200 replies

My website is #2 positioned for fire caping service osrs in google without any google ads.

Multiiple people advertise my service

My skype contacts list counts 12,000 people interested in fire caping, swapping, middlemanning serviecs nothing else

Don't be smartass if you don't know the most known facts about my service, since on public forums you called me liar I expect public apologies for that

Edited by zuzel111
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Luna said:

this is not his main site tho

Even so, with his math over the course of the three years he's been registered here...?

280 capes a week * 3 years = 43,680 capes among him and his team (not accounting for the fact that his team's size was clearly different three years ago, NOR the fact that if this wasn't his main site that probability is his fc legacy goes back further than 3 years?)

That is unless he just started doing firecapes 0.8x(team size) weeks ago...

3 minutes ago, zuzel111 said:

Short reminder

My fire caping thread on Sythe is #1 the biggest on forums counting 4500 replies 160,000 views

My fire caping thread on p****bot has 27,000 views with 1000 replies

my fire caping thread on osbot has 55,000 views 200 replies

My website is #2 positioned for fire caping service osrs in google without any google ads.

Multiiple people advertise my service

My skype contacts list counts 12,000 people interested in fire caping, swapping, middlemanning serviecs nothing else

Don't be smartass if you don't know the most known facts about my service

Well have fun charging all those people twice what a jad cave run is worth, i'm not interested in paying 11m for a firecape.

1 minute ago, TheCoach said:

I bot my Firecapes, and I knew Zuzel is the dude if you want legit capes.

I just need one firecape. I don't see how you'd get banned for botting caves as scripts for jad mini seem very few in number, and if it's only one run. Does it always succeed in getting a fc?

4 minutes ago, TTScripts said:

Even so, with his math over the course of the three years he's been registered here...?

280 capes a week * 3 years = 43,680 capes among him and his team (not accounting for the fact that his team's size was clearly different three years ago, NOR the fact that if this wasn't his main site that probability is his fc legacy goes back further than 3 years?)

That is unless he just started doing firecapes 0.8x(team size) weeks ago...

My team didnt change for past 2 years

My service is not active for just 3 years, it's active for 6 years, and website I own is running since 2009 (Im second owner of it)

1 minute ago, TTScripts said:

Well have fun charging all those people twice what a jad cave run is worth, i'm not interested in paying 11m for a firecape.

Hand done work and trustworthy service costs and will cost, it's up to you best of luck looking