Swedens

10 hours ago, CheatScripter said:

Gl on your new accounts.

Thanks bro.

9 hours ago, THS said:

Jesus, keep at it brother.

Dw fam I will.

9 hours ago, bkg said:

Best of luck on the next batch, hope it goes well for you :)

Thanks buddy.

9 hours ago, SGTTHC said:

Lovin this series, gl

Thanks man, and thank you.

5 hours ago, Anomaly said:

I highly believe you are better off to just get service done on agility, it's too high risk and 1-53 is 6m :) I'm rooting for ya mate

It's a part of the game. As it's looking right now I need services regarding mage skill haha. 

11 hours ago, Swedens said:

A new beginning. Yesterday was a bad day, got a perm ban on one account while the two other ones were doing fine, this morning I woke up to a delayed ban on one of the accounts as well, permanent.
The accounts that got perm ban had no ban marks on them, now I am left with my 2 day ban account. That's when it hit me, it's time for a new start and learn from my mistakes. 
The one and only reason I got banned is of course because I botted and got caught, but what I think is a big flaw made by me in the process here is to go cheap and try to make magic profitable. 
This season I will keep leveling the acc I have left until it gets banned, I will level all accounts with splashing for the mage levels to not get caught (splash bot ofc). 
Now, I will try to get the agility done as early as possible because we all know it's pretty high banrates botting it. Accounts that get banned early in will be switched as fast as possible.

Wz61CQX.png

That's unfortunate, you started off so well man, good luck with the new accounts I made some new ones myself but perfect fighter is messed up for me ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, nandrolone said:

That's unfortunate, you started off so well man, good luck with the new accounts I made some new ones myself but perfect fighter is messed up for me ?

No worries man I'll keep going till I make it, wont let jagex fuck me over haha.

9 hours ago, jamieonfire123 said:

Zulrah account cooking is easy if you Curse Alch the mage!

Thanks for the advice! But I think I'm sticking to splashing to lower the banrates and can be logged in 24/7 hehe.

qK8QJ4N.png

Zulrah acc 1 done!!!                                                                                                                   Fresh acc from today haha           Also fresh this morning
                                                                                                                                            (Forgot to turn off bot on this one)

So yeah, one account is done, 4 new were made 3 days ago, 2 got banned yesterday doing agility, 2 new ones started this morning (probably banned tomorrow tho, think I pushed a bit too hard.

Edited by Swedens