[Zulrah] Making my first bot farm since 2013 [Progress, pictures]

Swedens

3 hours ago, barr0ge said:

That's a nice amount of profit.

Minus account Costs(statts/questing) , supplies, gear cosrs andscript costs  (eventhough prob @Swedens already got this since he runs for a long time)

I guess he *profits* like 100/200m a week? Not sure though and understand if he doesnt want to share

EDIT: Just the definition profit is discutable a lot on this forum imo 

Edited by jller12

3 hours ago, jller12 said:

Minus account Costs(statts/questing) , supplies, gear cosrs andscript costs  (eventhough prob @Swedens already got this since he runs for a long time)

I guess he *profits* like 100/200m a week? Not sure though and understand if he doesnt want to share

Supplies are calulated into that of course. So yeah around 45-60m (the maxed accounts gets around 60m). A bit of RNG involved of course, but other than that, I don't see my investment in accounts as a GP loss per hour since they break even within 2 weeks. All account purchases are made with profit money, so is questing if I ever need that. Around 300m pure profit per week with 6 accounts now.

Profit in my opinion is the cash you mule after account has refilled supplies.

Edited by Swedens

3 hours ago, jller12 said:

Yeah I would imagine you would need a good vpn ect to make sure ban rates are minimized, guess some weeks would be good and others pretty bad.

56 minutes ago, Swedens said:

Supplies are calulated into that of course. So yeah around 45-60m (the maxed accounts gets around 60m). A bit of RNG involved of course, but other than that, I don't see my investment in accounts as a GP loss per hour since they break even within 2 weeks. All account purchases are made with profit money, so is questing if I ever need that. Around 300m pure profit per week with 6 accounts now.

Profit in my opinion is the cash you mule after account has refilled supplies.

Alright thats better then i thought. Yeah there are discrepancies about the term profit. Anyway I get what you mean ;) and 300m isnt bad at all either! Best of luck mate :)

1 hour ago, Deceiver said:

no cause vpn is for the whole PC/VPS, would be stupid and bad connection. easier to get a dedicated server and buy some proxies

This is 100% correct. I have fiber network at home with just about 0-1ms latency, and also running close-by datacenter proxies with good latency to avoid any unnecessary delays.

47 minutes ago, Signatures said:

Proxies lower the risk of farms getting chainbanned. 

Correct, nothing else.

4 minutes ago, Signatures said:

Just the ones on that proxys ip. For expensive accounts like zulrah accounts people usually only have 1 account per proxy

Yeah I would never use multiple accounts per proxy, I know for a fact it's dangerous as a friend of mine used 2-3 zulrah accounts per proxy and got "chain banned". All bans during same second. 

2 minutes ago, Swedens said:

Yeah I would never use multiple accounts per proxy, I know for a fact it's dangerous as a friend of mine used 2-3 zulrah accounts per proxy and got "chain banned". All bans during same second. 

Yeah, proxies are so cheap its not worth losing multiple accounts over a few dollars a month